Girl's Day Sojin "I can't come home...What's going on?

Sojin said on the 9th, I do not need too much to say, but I find a cute card even if I put it on the side of the table.I can not come home and posted a picture.In the photo, Sojin is picking a card at a stationery store. The netizens who saw it commented, I love you and I am so cute.Sojin made his debut in 2010 with the girl group Girls Day; he appeared in the movie George Mansion, which was released in June.

Sojin said on the 9th, "I do not need too much to say, but I find a cute card even if I put it on the side of the table. I can not come home "and posted a picture.

In the photo, Sojin is picking a card at a stationery store. The netizens who saw it commented, "I love you" and "I am so cute".

Sojin made his debut in 2010 with the girl group 'Girl's Day'; he appeared in the movie 'George Mansion', which was released in June.