'Gentleman and young lady' Lee Il-hwa, ex-husband Lee Jong-Won hug "fears" ahead of cancer surgery

Lee Il-hwa hugged ex-husband Lee Jong-Won who doesnt know him ahead of cancer surgeryOn the 25th of December KBS 2TV weekend Drama Gentleman and Young Lady 27 times (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), Anna Nicole Smith Kim (Lee Il-hwa) embraced her ex-husband Park Soo-cheol (Lee Jong-Won).Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun-woo) went to a hotel with Josara (Park Ha-na) and found all the memories and informed her of the divorce, angry at the false engagement.Lee Young-guk then tried to call Park Dan-dan (Lee Se-hee) and meet him, but he fell down while crossing the crosswalk.Park moved Lee Young-guk to a hospital and went to take his children, and Lee Young-guk did not remember the last three months of his 22-year-old life after he found consciousness.The investigation, Lee Young-guk, said, It is over now when he found Memory, and informed Wang Dae-ran (Cha Hwa-yeon) about the situation. Wang Dae-ran packed his baggage and fled to Jo Sa-ras house, saying, If the British know I set up, they will die.Lee Se-ryeon (Yoon Jin-i) informed Wang Dae-ran that Lee Yeong-guk has not been able to remember the past three months.Lee Yeong-guk was embarrassed to learn that he was engaged to Jo Sa-ra through his friend Ko Jeong-woo.Lee Young-guk went to Josara to find out the situation and Josa said, At first, my big wife called me. The chairman asked me to help me lose my memory and mess up.I couldnt turn away from the president and the kids, so I tried to help him for a while. The 22-year-old president came to me first and really loved me.Then he proposed to her.The engagement ring we shared is nothing, Josara said.I was engaged in front of people and in front of children. Lee Young-guk continued to lie shamelessly, tearing down, and Lee Young-guk left the room confused by How do you do this when I like Park? Lee Se-ryun informed his nephews that Lee Young-guk could not remember the past three months, and Park Dan-dan heard it.Park asked Lee Young-guk, Why did you accept my heart while you were dating Chief Chief? Lee Young-guk said, I have never been with Chief Chief.I never played with Parks mind, he said, but Im the one who is engaged to the chief of staff and is responsible for this situation.Park Dan-dan said with tears that he would quit as of tomorrow, and Lee Se-chan (Yoo Jun-seo) overheard the conversation.Lee said, I really loved my teacher and Father, but Father was engaged to the chief of staff while he lost Memory?We like Father and the teacher so much, but we cant let them break up like this.I will make sure they get back together. He and his brother Lee sejong (Seo Woo-jin) held a protest with all of Park Dan-dans clothes, bags and shoes hidden.Park Dan-dan could not go out and decided to stay for three more months under the contract.Anna Nicole Smith Kim (Lee Il-hwa) tearfully told her biological daughter, Park Dan-dan, that she had cooked rice and that I was finally cooking rice for my daughter, ahead of the surgery for stomach cancer.Park Dan-dan thought that Anna Nicole Smith Kim had a sad story without knowing that she was my biological mother, and then Anna Nicole Smith-Kim went to write a will.Lee Se-ryun forced her to start a part-time job at Park Soo-cheols chicken house to marriage with Park Dae-beom (Ahn Woo-yeon).
Lee Il-hwa hugged ex-husband Lee Jong-Won who doesnt know him ahead of cancer surgeryOn the 25th of December KBS 2TV weekend Drama Gentleman and Young Lady 27 times (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), Anna Nicole Smith Kim (Lee Il-hwa) embraced her ex-husband Park Soo-cheol (Lee Jong-Won).Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun-woo) went to a hotel with Josara (Park Ha-na) and found all the memories and informed her of the divorce, angry at the false engagement.Lee Young-guk then tried to call Park Dan-dan (Lee Se-hee) and meet him, but he fell down while crossing the crosswalk.Park moved Lee Young-guk to a hospital and went to take his children, and Lee Young-guk did not remember the last three months of his 22-year-old life after he found consciousness.The investigation, Lee Young-guk, said, It is over now when he found Memory, and informed Wang Dae-ran (Cha Hwa-yeon) about the situation. Wang Dae-ran packed his baggage and fled to Jo Sa-ras house, saying, If the British know I set up, they will die.Lee Se-ryeon (Yoon Jin-i) informed Wang Dae-ran that Lee Yeong-guk has not been able to remember the past three months.Lee Yeong-guk was embarrassed to learn that he was engaged to Jo Sa-ra through his friend Ko Jeong-woo.Lee Young-guk went to Josara to find out the situation and Josa said, At first, my big wife called me. The chairman asked me to help me lose my memory and mess up.I couldnt turn away from the president and the kids, so I tried to help him for a while. The 22-year-old president came to me first and really loved me.Then he proposed to her.The engagement ring we shared is nothing, Josara said.I was engaged in front of people and in front of children. Lee Young-guk continued to lie shamelessly, tearing down, and Lee Young-guk left the room confused by How do you do this when I like Park? Lee Se-ryun informed his nephews that Lee Young-guk could not remember the past three months, and Park Dan-dan heard it.Park asked Lee Young-guk, Why did you accept my heart while you were dating Chief Chief? Lee Young-guk said, I have never been with Chief Chief.I never played with Parks mind, he said, but Im the one who is engaged to the chief of staff and is responsible for this situation.Park Dan-dan said with tears that he would quit as of tomorrow, and Lee Se-chan (Yoo Jun-seo) overheard the conversation.Lee said, I really loved my teacher and Father, but Father was engaged to the chief of staff while he lost Memory?We like Father and the teacher so much, but we cant let them break up like this.I will make sure they get back together. He and his brother Lee sejong (Seo Woo-jin) held a protest with all of Park Dan-dans clothes, bags and shoes hidden.Park Dan-dan could not go out and decided to stay for three more months under the contract.Anna Nicole Smith Kim (Lee Il-hwa) tearfully told her biological daughter, Park Dan-dan, that she had cooked rice and that I was finally cooking rice for my daughter, ahead of the surgery for stomach cancer.Park Dan-dan thought that Anna Nicole Smith Kim had a sad story without knowing that she was my biological mother, and then Anna Nicole Smith-Kim went to write a will.Lee Se-ryun forced her to start a part-time job at Park Soo-cheols chicken house to marriage with Park Dae-beom (Ahn Woo-yeon).

Lee Il-hwa hugged ex-husband Lee Jong-Won who doesn't know him ahead of cancer surgery

On the 25th of December KBS 2TV weekend Drama 'Gentleman and young lady' 27 times (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), Anna Nicole Smith Kim (Lee Il-hwa) embraced her ex-husband Park Soo-cheol (Lee Jong-Won).

Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun-woo) went to a hotel with Josara (Park Ha-na) and found all the memories and informed her of the divorce, angry at the false engagement. Lee Young-guk then tried to call Park Dan-dan (Lee Se-hee) and meet him, but he fell down while crossing the crosswalk. Park moved Lee Young-guk to a hospital and went to take his children, and Lee Young-guk did not remember the last three months of his 22-year-old life after he found consciousness.

The investigation, Lee Young-guk, said, "It is over now" when he found Memory, and informed Wang Dae-ran (Cha Hwa-yeon) about the situation. Wang Dae-ran packed his baggage and fled to Jo Sa-ra's house, saying, "If the British know I set up, they will die." Lee Se-ryeon (Yoon Jin-i) informed Wang Dae-ran that Lee Yeong-guk has not been able to remember the past three months. Lee Yeong-guk was embarrassed to learn that he was engaged to Jo Sa-ra through his friend Ko Jeong-woo.

Lee Young-guk went to Josara to find out the situation and Josa said, "At first, my big wife called me. The chairman asked me to help me lose my Memory and mess up. I couldn’t turn away from the president and the kids, so I tried to help him for a while. The 22-year-old president came to me first and really loved me. Then he proposed to her.”

“The engagement ring we shared is nothing,” Josara said. I was engaged in front of people and in front of children. "Lee Young-guk continued to lie shamelessly, tearing down, and Lee Young-guk left the room confused by" How do you do this when I like Park? " Lee Se-ryun informed his nephews that Lee Young-guk could not remember the past three months, and Park Dan-dan heard it.

Park asked Lee Young-guk, "Why did you accept my heart while you were dating Chief Chief?" Lee Young-guk said, "I have never been with Chief Chief. “I never played with Park’s mind,” he said, “but I’m the one who is engaged to the chief of staff and is responsible for this situation.” Park Dan-dan said with tears that he would quit as of tomorrow, and Lee Se-chan (Yoo Jun-seo) overheard the conversation.

Lee said, "I really loved my teacher and Father, but Father was engaged to the chief of staff while he lost Memory? We like Father and the teacher so much, but we can't let them break up like this. I will make sure they get back together.” He and his brother lee sejong (Seo Woo-jin) held a protest with all of Park Dan-dan's clothes, bags and shoes hidden. Park Dan-dan could not go out and decided to stay for three more months under the contract.

Anna Nicole Smith Kim (Lee Il-hwa) tearfully told her biological daughter, Park Dan-dan, that she had cooked rice and that I was finally cooking rice for my daughter, ahead of the surgery for stomach cancer. Park Dan-dan thought that Anna Nicole Smith Kim had a sad story without knowing that she was my biological mother, and then Anna Nicole Smith-Kim went to write a will. Lee Se-ryun forced her to start a part-time job at Park Soo-cheol's chicken house to marriage with Park Dae-beom (Ahn Woo-yeon).