"Did I take a picture" Let's take a picture of cellphone smashing Hwang Chul-soon, Song site

Hwang Chul-soon, 38, a health trainer known as the Jingman of the TVN entertainment program Comedy Big League, was Song sited by the prosecution for allegedly taking two mobile phones of men and breaking them.On the 27th, Seoul Gangnam District Police Station said that it had been suspended from the prosecution on the 24th by applying the property damage charge to Hwang Chul-soon.Earlier, Hwang Chul-soon was charged with assaulting two 20-year-old men who shot him with a mobile phone in India, Yeoksam-dong, Seoul Gangnam District, on the morning of the 30th of last month and breaking a mobile phone.At the time, Hwang Chul-soon asked them, Did you take me? And when I heard the answer Yes, it was reported that they walked over the legs of the two and knocked them down.Hwang Chul-soon was then reported to have taken the two mobile phones and tossed them to the floor and damaged them.Initially, Hwang Chul-soon was charged with assault, but the charges were firesong site as Victims submitted a petition for non-punishment.Assault cant be criminally punished unless Victims wants to be punished.Hwang Chul-soon said on his SNS on the 16th, Even if I have been forgiven and agreed with Victims, my fault does not disappear, and I should have reflected more and more on myself, but I did not do it.Everything comes from the mistakes I have done and the wrong words and actions I have done, and I will accept and accept both criticism and criticism, he added.This is not the first time the controversy of Hwang Chul-soon has been over.He was also sentenced to six months in prison and one year in probation in the following year by a 30-year-old man who was involved in a dispute at a restaurant in Gangnam District.Also in 2016, he was caught by police driving in a state of intoxication at the level of his license cancellation.

Hwang Chul-soon, 38, a health trainer known as the Jingman of the TVN entertainment program 'Comedy Big League', was Song sited by the prosecution for allegedly taking two Mobile phones of men and breaking them.

On the 27th, Seoul Gangnam District Police Station said that it had been suspended from the prosecution on the 24th by applying the property damage charge to Hwang Chul-soon.

Earlier, Hwang Chul-soon was charged with assaulting two 20-year-old men who shot him with a Mobile phone in India, Yeoksam-dong, Seoul Gangnam District, on the morning of the 30th of last month and breaking a Mobile phone.

At the time, Hwang Chul-soon asked them, "Did you take me?" And when I heard the answer "Yes," it was reported that they walked over the legs of the two and knocked them down.

Hwang Chul-soon was then reported to have taken the two Mobile phones and tossed them to the floor and damaged them.

Initially, Hwang Chul-soon was charged with assault, but the charges were fireSong site as Victims submitted a petition for non-punishment. Assault can't be criminally punished unless Victims wants to be punished.

Hwang Chul-soon said on his SNS on the 16th, "Even if I have been forgiven and agreed with Victims, my fault does not disappear, and I should have reflected more and more on myself, but I did not do it."

"Everything comes from the mistakes I have done and the wrong words and actions I have done, and I will accept and accept both criticism and criticism," he added.

This is not the first time the controversy of Hwang Chul-soon has been over. He was also sentenced to six months in prison and one year in probation in the following year by a 30-year-old man who was involved in a dispute at a restaurant in Gangnam District.

Also in 2016, he was caught by police driving in a state of intoxication at the level of his license cancellation.