"All The Butlers" Yeo Esther "lives separately from Husband Hong Hye-geol for each other's Immunity"

Yeo Esther reveals why she lives separately from Husband Hong Hye-geolOn SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, the Hong Hye-geol Yeo Esther couple appeared.The Jeju Island house visited by All The Butlers members on this day was only using Hong Hye-geol.Yeo Esther also said, We have become Menopausals.Husband was hurt by the rough look of his eyes on me, and Husband said that I came out to the dream and nagged. I thought it would be better to live separately, for each others Immunity, he said.

Yeo Esther reveals why she lives separately from Husband Hong Hye-geol

On SBS 'All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, the Hong Hye-geol Yeo Esther couple appeared.

The Jeju Island house visited by All The Butlers members on this day was only using Hong Hye-geol.

Yeo Esther also said, "We have become Menopausals. Husband was hurt by the rough look of his eyes on me, and Husband said that I came out to the dream and nagged. "

“I thought it would be better to live separately, for each other’s Immunity,” he said.