Namgoong Min 'MBC Acting Grand Prize' after winning the tears "beautiful and I love you"

Actor Namgoong Min showed tears as he won the grand prize for Black Sun.On the afternoon of the 30th, 2021 MBC Acting Grand Prize was held at MBC Public Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.Namgoong Min played the role of Han Ji-hyuk, a member of the NIS field support team, in the MBC drama Black Sun, which was aired from September to October this year.I am deeply grateful to Park Seok-gu, who started the Black Sun.And it seems that our director Kim Sung-ryong, who had been talking for more than an hour or two a day before filming the drama, studied and discussed how to make a better work every time.The director has led us to a smiling face in the field, so our drama seems to have been completed well. I sincerely thank the Black Sun family, and those who gave me advice, and beautiful.I am so grateful and I love you because you are always around me. Finally, Namgoong Min said, I do not think I have given this award.I always want to give up, I have a joke in the car, I smile warmly and I have been shooting hard because of the joke. Lee Jun-ho of Red End of Clothes Retail won the Mini Series category Choius Acting Award and Lee Se-young won.Meanwhile, MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize is an entertainment, entertainment and comedy awards ceremony hosted by cultural broadcasting and is held on December 29 every year.

Actor Namgoong Min showed tears as he won the grand prize for 'Black Sun'.

On the afternoon of the 30th, '2021 MBC Acting Grand Prize' was held at MBC Public Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.

Namgoong Min played the role of Han Ji-hyuk, a member of the NIS field support team, in the MBC drama 'Black Sun', which was aired from September to October this year.

"I am deeply grateful to Park Seok-gu, who started the 'Black Sun'. And it seems that our director Kim Sung-ryong, who had been talking for more than an hour or two a day before filming the drama, studied and discussed how to make a better work every time. The director has led us to a smiling face in the field, so our drama seems to have been completed well. "

"I sincerely thank the 'Black Sun' family, and those who gave me advice, and beautiful. I am so grateful and I love you because you are always around me. "

Finally, Namgoong Min said, "I do not think I have given this award. I always want to give up, I have a joke in the car, I smile warmly and I have been shooting hard because of the joke. "

Lee Jun-ho of 'Red End of Clothes Retail' won the Mini Series category Choius Acting Award and Lee Se-young won.

Meanwhile, 'MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize' is an entertainment, entertainment and comedy awards ceremony hosted by cultural broadcasting and is held on December 29 every year.