13 people drink and sing...SBS "violation of staff rules, responsibility"

SBS web drama staff violated the rules of prevention, and SBS apologized.On the afternoon of the 22nd, SBS said, Some outside staff members have remained in the situation of disbanding after the end of the shooting of the entertainment web drama, and it is understood that they have violated the rules of prevention. The production team will take responsibility for the management supervision and pay special attention to prevent this from happening in the future.On the 21st, an online community bulletin board posted a long article titled SBS shooting teams do not really think this is true.I filmed a SBS drama, but after the filming, so many people gathered together to burn, drink, sing, and play with no masks. I was banned from the camping Firewood. I smoked three Firewood.I do not know what kind of drama it is, but I do not want to see the drama that I filmed without observing the rules of prevention. Another netizen who encountered the article said, I called the person who was in the campsite yesterday and talked to him. It was time to use until 20 oclock. I told him that it was over 20 oclock and he said that he would eat only because it was late after shooting.There were 13 people. I went up and talked to them from time to time, but I was able to clean it up soon. I had two and a half hours. There is no one wearing a mask properly, 13 people sit down, eat, eat, play, smoke, and smoke. It is a place where the general public is not even a fool.It was really too much for the whole nation to be careful, he pointed out.SBS

SBS web drama staff violated the rules of prevention, and SBS apologized.

On the afternoon of the 22nd, SBS said, "Some outside staff members have remained in the situation of disbanding after the end of the shooting of the entertainment web drama, and it is understood that they have violated the rules of prevention." "The production team will take responsibility for the management supervision and pay special attention to prevent this from happening in the future."

On the 21st, an online community bulletin board posted a long article titled "SBS shooting teams do not really think this is true."

"I filmed a SBS drama, but after the filming, so many people gathered together to burn, drink, sing, and play with no masks. I was banned from the camping Firewood. I smoked three Firewood. I do not know what kind of drama it is, but I do not want to see the drama that I filmed without observing the rules of prevention. "

Another netizen who encountered the article said, "I called the person who was in the campsite yesterday and talked to him. It was time to use until 20 o'clock. I told him that it was over 20 o'clock and he said that he would eat only because it was late after shooting. There were 13 people. I went up and talked to them from time to time, but I was able to clean it up soon. I had two and a half hours. " There is no one wearing a mask properly, 13 people sit down, eat, eat, play, smoke, and smoke. It is a place where the general public is not even a fool. It was really too much for the whole nation to be careful, "he pointed out.

SBS