'1 night' Hyeri, the trouble that I have revealed after the bright appearance .. Tears '

Why did Hyeri shed tears during the filming of 1 night and 2 days?KBS 2TV Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days (hereinafter referred to as 1 night and 2 days) will be broadcasted at 6:30 pm on December 26, and the last story of Mokpo Taste feature with the feast of Mukchan guest Hyeri and Members who enjoyed the travel of the esophagus on this day finish this special feature with deep conversation and create a warm year-end atmosphere.In particular, Kim Jong-min recalled her first appearance, which was more special than anyone else, saying, I did not really know Hyeri would come out, and DinDin praised her as We worked harder because of Hyeri.There is also a talk time for Ravi, who is in his 30s.Yeon Jung-hoon advises as an elderly to try a lot of experiences, and DinDin causes sweat with an anecdote called I was in my 30s while performing, but I was tearful in my car.

Why did Hyeri shed tears during the filming of '1 night and 2 days'?

KBS 2TV 'Season 4 for 1 Night 2 Days' (hereinafter referred to as 1 night and 2 days) will be broadcasted at 6:30 pm on December 26, and the last story of 'Mokpo Taste' feature with the feast of 'Mukchan' guest Hyeri and '

Members who enjoyed the Travel of the esophagus on this day finish this special feature with deep conversation and create a warm year-end atmosphere. In particular, Kim Jong-min recalled her first appearance, which was more special than anyone else, saying, "I did not really know Hyeri would come out," and DinDin praised her as "We worked harder because of Hyeri."

There is also a talk time for Ravi, who is in his 30s. Yeon Jung-hoon advises as an 'elderly' to try a lot of experiences, and DinDin causes 'sweat' with an anecdote called 'I was in my 30s while performing, but I was tearful in my car'.