Young Tak side "all credits for sound hoarding"

We acknowledge all the allegations in this case and we are deeply reflecting and regretting them, said Millagro Lee Jae-Gyu, president of the company on April 4.I learned about how to stream the soundtrack in 2019, and I did something that I should not lose my mind for a while because of my personal desire to inform many of the songs of the unknown Singer.Regardless of the reason, I deeply reflect on the fact that I acted as a representative of my agency and regret it. In the meantime, he insisted that all the work related to the sound recording was a arbitrary progress of this representative. Young Tak was not able to participate in the way of the companys work except for the musical part and schedule at the time.I did not receive the information too. Lee also apologized, saying, I am sorry for the inconvenience to The Artist who has been attracting attention only by his ability in the audition program after a long life of unknown life.According to SBS Entertainment News, Lee, who was suspected of buying a sound source from Young Tak s Why You Come Out There, was sent on the 1st on charges of violating the law on the promotion of the music industry.Lee asked A to buy a sound source for 30 million won to raise the ranking and awareness of the music charts Why are you out there released in October 2018.At that time, the ranking did not rise as intended, and A asked for a refund and received 15 million won.The following year, he filed a lawsuit against Mr. A for returning unfair profits, but he was reportedly ordered to dismiss the director.We will convey the position of our company, Milagro, regarding the hoarding of the sound source of Why are you out there.Hello, I am representative of Milagro Lee-Gyu. First of all, I am sincerely sorry for the concern and concern of such an unsavory event.I have acknowledged all the charges and deeply reflected and regretted them. I have been faithful to the investigation and have called for facts.In 2019, I learned about how to stream the sound source, and I acted for a while to lose my mind and not to lose my personal desire to inform many people of the song of the unknown singer.Regardless of the reason, I deeply regret that I have done wrong as a representative of my agency.Also, this case was conducted by me, and at that time, Singer was not able to participate in the way of the companys work except for the musical part and schedule, and the information was not received.I am sorry to have hit the artist who has been attracting attention only by his ability in the audition program after a long unknown life.I sincerely apologize to Singer, Milagro employees, and fans who have been hurt by my wrong behavior.Photo = DB

"We acknowledge all the allegations in this case and we are deeply reflecting and regretting them," said Millagro Lee Jae-Gyu, president of the company on April 4.

"I learned about how to stream the soundtrack in 2019, and I did something that I should not lose my mind for a while because of my personal desire to inform many of the songs of the unknown Singer. Regardless of the reason, I deeply reflect on the fact that I acted as a representative of my agency and regret it. "

In the meantime, he insisted that all the work related to the sound recording was a arbitrary progress of this representative. "Young Tak was not able to participate in the way of the company's work except for the musical part and schedule at the time. I did not receive the information too. "

Lee also apologized, saying, "I am sorry for the inconvenience to The Artist who has been attracting attention only by his ability in the audition program after a long life of unknown life."

According to SBS Entertainment News, Lee, who was suspected of buying a sound source from Young Tak 's "Why You Come Out There", was sent on the 1st on charges of violating the law on the promotion of the music industry.

Lee asked A to buy a sound source for 30 million won to raise the ranking and awareness of the music charts "Why are you out there" released in October 2018. At that time, the ranking did not rise as intended, and A asked for a refund and received 15 million won. The following year, he filed a lawsuit against Mr. A for returning unfair profits, but he was reportedly ordered to dismiss the director.

We will convey the position of our company, Milagro, regarding the hoarding of the sound source of 'Why are you out there'.

Hello, I am representative of Milagro Lee-Gyu. First of all, I am sincerely sorry for the concern and concern of such an unsavory event.

I have acknowledged all the charges and deeply reflected and regretted them. I have been faithful to the investigation and have called for facts.

In 2019, I learned about how to stream the sound source, and I acted for a while to lose my mind and not to lose my personal desire to inform many people of the song of the unknown Singer. Regardless of the reason, I deeply regret that I have done wrong as a representative of my agency.

Also, this case was conducted by me, and at that time, Singer was not able to participate in the way of the company's work except for the musical part and schedule, and the information was not received.

I am sorry to have hit The Artist who has been attracting attention only by his ability in the audition program after a long unknown life.

I sincerely apologize to Singer, Milagro employees, and fans who have been hurt by my wrong behavior.

Photo = DB