You Are My Destiny' Kim Joo-ryong, a US-American, "Husband US Texas State University professor" 9-year-old daughter surprises public

Actor Kim Joo-ryong will make his first appearance in the entertainment.On SBS You Are My Destiny, which will be broadcast on November 29, actor Kim Joo-ryong, who has received worldwide attention as a Han Beauty in Squid Game, will appear as a special MC.Kim Joo-ryong, who is 11 years old, will release his love story with Husband, who is 2 years younger.Kim Joo-ryong, who had been living a long unknown life before seeing the light with Game.In a recent studio recording, Kim Joo-ryong said, It was because of a word from Husband that I was able to endure my obscurity.Husband of Kim Joo-ryong always says, Its not because I love her, but because she is an objectively really good actor.Do not always forget that you are a good actor, do not shake no matter what the situation is. Meanwhile, Kim Ju-ryongs Husband is currently a professor at Texas State University in the United States.The students and fellow professors who listen to the lecture talk a lot about the game of squid, said Kim Joo-ryong, adding that Husband is proud of his popularity.Husband says, Dont get too excited when you do this, but Ill post all the pictures or interviews I took on my SNS, Kim Ju-ryong said, revealing Husbands unfavorable aspect.

Actor Kim Joo-ryong will make his first appearance in the entertainment.

On SBS You Are My Destiny, which will be broadcast on November 29, actor Kim Joo-ryong, who has received worldwide attention as a Han Beauty in Squid Game, will appear as a special MC. Kim Joo-ryong, who is 11 years old, will release his love story with Husband, who is 2 years younger.

Kim Joo-ryong, who had been living a long unknown life before seeing the light with Game'. In a recent studio recording, Kim Joo-ryong said, "It was because of a word from Husband that I was able to endure my obscurity." Husband of Kim Joo-ryong always says, 'It's not because I love her, but because she is an objectively really good actor. Do not always forget that you are a good actor, do not shake no matter what the situation is. "

Meanwhile, Kim Ju-ryong's Husband is currently a professor at Texas State University in the United States. “The students and fellow professors who listen to the lecture talk a lot about the Game of squid,” said Kim Joo-ryong, adding that Husband is proud of his popularity. “Husband says, ‘Don’t get too excited when you do this,’ but I’ll post all the pictures or interviews I took on my SNS,’” Kim Ju-ryong said, revealing Husband’s unfavorable aspect.