Father Park Chan-min "Why Are You Out of Broadcasting Company? I Can't Give One Children's Room on a Payday" (My Way)

Broadcaster Park Chan-min, an announcer, laughed at the reason for declaring freelancers.On the TV Chosun Star Documentary Myway (hereinafter My Way), which aired on November 14, Park Chan-min Family appeared.Park Min-jin, the first daughter who is the only one using the solitary room, revealed the bed, saying, This is my space.Third Park min said, It was originally my room, but Sister suddenly said that I had to study and wanted to change the room.I regret it now, he said, complaining of injustice and laughing.Park Minjin said: I didnt think I could go in and out, its not like solitary because its close to my moms Fathers room.I sometimes want to be alone, but I am too attached. In fact, if you open a door, Minjins room is connected to the room.Not only that, but also the closet, so its not like solitary, he said.Park said, Father could not give you one room for you only with a salary. I wanted to give you one room, so I came out (the company).When Park Chan-min asked him what he thought of his departure, Park Min-jin said, It seems good to be able to spend with Father.Park Chan-min said, Its not a setup.

Broadcaster Park Chan-min, an announcer, laughed at the reason for declaring freelancers.

On the TV Chosun "star documentary myway" (hereinafter My Way), which aired on November 14, Park Chan-min Family appeared.

Park min-jin, the first daughter who is the only one using the solitary room, revealed the bed, saying, "This is my space." Third Park min said, "It was originally my room, but Sister suddenly said that I had to study and wanted to change the room. I regret it now, "he said, complaining of injustice and laughing.

Park minjin said: "I didn't think I could go in and out, it's not like solitary because it's close to my mom's Father's room. I sometimes want to be alone, but I am too attached. "In fact, if you open a door, Minjin's room is connected to the room. Not only that, but also the closet, so it's not like solitary," he said.

Park said, "Father could not give you one room for you only with a salary. I wanted to give you one room, so I came out (the company)."

When Park Chan-min asked him what he thought of his departure, Park min-jin said, "It seems good to be able to spend with Father." Park Chan-min said, "It's not a setup."