Unwelcome Seo Ye-ji return, whether it will be poison or not

News of the return of Actor Seo Ye-ji has been reported, but public opinion is still sharp.From today (24 Days), news has been heard that Seo Ye-ji is entering the filming of TVNs new Drama Eves Scandal.Eves Scandal, scheduled to air next year, is a melodrama written by Yoon Young-mi, and Seo Ye-ji will play the main character who turns into a deadly charm after passing through an unfortunate family history.Public opinion is also tumultuous as the news of the return of Seo Ye-ji seven months after the controversy has been overshadowed.After TVN Saturday Drama Psycho but Its OK last August, Seo Ye-ji became a person who was not welcomed by the public in April, centering on controversy such as Actor Kim Jung-hyun, controversy over manipulation and manipulation, forgery of education and suspicion of school violence.Some of them said, I did not commit a crime, I have no reason to come out, I am a criminal entertainer, but why can not I come out as Seo Ye-ji?I wanted to see the acting. I want to reflect on it. But the stinging light still remains.On the suspicion of forgery of the academic background related to the entrance to the prestigious Madrid Comflutense University in Spain, the agency said, I have been informed of the acceptance and have prepared for admission, but I have not been able to attend college normally as I started my activities in Korea since then.But he did not disclose the acceptance notice, only his wife.As for the fact that Seo Ye-ji has been studying in Spain on various broadcasts and media, he said, It is a good match for the work that my agency has set up.The problem is that I am the one who lied about the sensitive issue of forgery of education. I have no apology or explanation for this.There is no obvious resolution other than the agencys position that school violence and suspicion of being overwhelmed are not true at all and the person who is a former staff member of Seo Ye-ji side denied the controversy.In particular, it is pointed out that Seo Ye-ji has been on the board and has been on the back of his agency.Seo Ye-ji, who was consistent with Silence, leaving both the prosecution and the apology to his agency.And after two months of controversy, he uploaded only a picture of his fan cafe with the phrase It would be nice to have someone who believes.Currently, Eves Scandal is attracting attention as a return to Seo Ye-ji, but it remains to be seen whether the choice of embracing the sword of both sides will be poisonous or beneficial.

News of the return of Actor Seo Ye-ji has been reported, but public opinion is still sharp.

From today (24 Days), news has been heard that Seo Ye-ji is entering the filming of TVN's new Drama Eve's Scandal'. Eve's Scandal', scheduled to air next year, is a meloDrama written by Yoon Young-mi, and Seo Ye-ji will play the main character who turns into a deadly charm after passing through an unfortunate family history.

Public opinion is also tumultuous as the news of the return of Seo Ye-ji sEven months after the controversy has been overshadowed. After TVN Saturday Drama 'Psycho but It's OK' last August, Seo Ye-ji became a person who was not welcomed by the public in April, centering on controversy such as Actor Kim Jung-hyun, controversy over manipulation and manipulation, forgery of education and suspicion of school violence.

Some of them said, "I did not commit a crime, I have no reason to come out," "I am a criminal entertainer, but why can not I come out as Seo Ye-ji? "I wanted to see the acting. I want to reflect on it." But the stinging light still remains.

On the suspicion of forgery of the academic background related to the entrance to the prestigious Madrid Comflutense University in Spain, the agency said, "I have been informed of the acceptance and have prepared for admission, but I have not been able to attend college normally as I started my activities in Korea since then." But he did not disclose the acceptance notice, only his wife.

As for the fact that Seo Ye-ji has been studying in Spain on various broadcasts and media, he said, "It is a good match for the work that my agency has set up." The problem is that I am the one who lied about the sensitive issue of forgery of education. I have no apology or explanation for this. There is no obvious resolution other than the agency's position that school violence and suspicion of being overwhelmed are "not true at all" and the person who is a former staff member of Seo Ye-ji side denied the controversy.

In particular, it is pointed out that Seo Ye-ji has been on the board and has been on the back of his agency. Seo Ye-ji, who was consistent with Silence, leaving both the prosecution and the apology to his agency. And after two months of controversy, he uploaded only a picture of his fan cafe with the phrase "It would be nice to have someone who beliEves."

Currently, Eve's Scandal' is attracting attention as a return to Seo Ye-ji, but it remains to be seen whether the choice of embracing the sword of both sides will be poisonous or beneficial.