squid Game' Lee Yoo-Mi, who was in the middle of Alba, popped up "I'm still dazed by interest."

Actor Lee Yoo-Mis picture, which showed an intense presence in the Netflix series squid game, was released.Lee Yoo-Mi, who took off the squid game in Jiyoung, completed a charming picture with colorful expressions and poses.This year, I received the Rookie Award for I dont know adults, but it turns out that Lee Yoo-Mi, 11 years old.I have accumulated filmography such as minor, supporting, independent movies, and web dramas.Asked what kind of fun Acting is in the interview after shooting the picture, he said, It is different every time, and I can not finish studying.If people look alike, they dont.When I first analyzed the character, I gathered the facts in the script and finally approached the desire and deficiency of the character. He talked about his interpretation method and passion for Acting.As for the interest and spotlight that I received as a squid game, I said, I was in Coupangites during the break, and suddenly I was interested in it!I am so surprised, but I do not want to realize the popularity of the present. I have a lot to do in the future. I try not to forget who I am these days. In squid game, Jung Ho-yeon and I do not know adults asked about Chemi with Hani, I am a style that approaches and gets close to each other first.Now you will soon find out that I am a good maker of men and women, old and old. Netflix Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us The question about My School Now is Now I have only one thing to blame.Ill live long enough for this show. I hate those people who saw my Acting. Youre really coming.Its because people do things that people shouldnt do, and if you look inside, youre a person again. Its really fun to express that irony.He also said that he would come to the strongest villa.

Actor Lee Yoo-Mi's picture, which showed an intense presence in the Netflix series squid Game', was released. Lee Yoo-Mi, who took off the squid Game in Jiyoung, completed a charming picture with colorful expressions and poses.

This year, I received the Rookie award for "I don't know adults," but it turns out that Lee Yoo-Mi, 11 years old. I have accumulated filmography such as minor, supporting, independent movies, and web dramas. Asked what kind of fun Acting is in the Interview after shooting the picture, he said, "It is different every time, and I can not finish studying. If people look alike, they don't. When I first analyzed the Character, I gathered the facts in the script and finally approached the desire and deficiency of the Character. "He talked about his interpretation method and passion for Acting.

As for the interest and spotlight that I received as a squid Game, I said, "I was in Coupangites during the break, and suddenly I was interested in it! I am so surprised, but I do not want to realize the popularity of the present. I have a lot to do in the future. I try not to forget who I am these days. "

In squid Game', Jung Ho-yeon and 'I do not know adults' asked about Chemi with Hani, "I am a style that approaches and gets close to each other first. Now you will soon find out that I am a good maker of men and women, old and old. "

Netflix Zombie 2: The Dead are Among Us The question about 'My School Now' is "Now I have only one thing to blame. I'll live long enough for this show. I hate those people who saw my Acting. You're really coming. It’s because people do things that people shouldn’t do, and if you look inside, you’re a person again. It’s really fun to express that irony. "He also said that he would come to the strongest villa.