song Hae, who died in motorcycle accident, "I can't even cross Hannam Bridge" (song Hae 1927)

Im sorry, Song Hae said, recalling the son who passed away.Song Hae thought of Son, who left the world first through a meeting after the premiere of the movie Song Hae 1927 (director Yoon Jae Ho) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on November 9th.I didnt play father, he confessed.Song Hae 1927, which will be released on November 18th, is a film about the hidden life behind the stage of Choi Advanced age active Celebrity Song Hae, who has been with the whole nation for a lifetime.The film also includes the story of Song Haes eldest son, who died in a motorcycle accident in 1986.In particular, Song Hae, who listens to the song of Son, who dreamed of Singer, after 36 years, tears.Song Hae, who wanted Son to be a singer, said he had opposed it, I did not grasp the childs intentions.I thought that I was good at being a father, and I hit my head, he said. I regret being a father who has lost his qualification.After Sons motorcycle accident at Hannam Bridge, I could not cross Hannam Bridge, he said. I was a sinner.I feel sick as if I am going to be over at this moment. Finally, Song Hae emphasized, What is the happiness of the family? Parents have an obligation to push their children while loving their children.Opening on the 18th./ Jung Yu-jin

"I'm sorry," song Hae said, recalling the son who passed away.

song Hae thought of son, who left the world first through a meeting after the premiere of the movie "song Hae 1927" (director Yoon Jae Ho) at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on November 9th. I didn't play father," he confessed.

"song Hae 1927", which will be released on November 18th, is a film about the hidden life behind the stage of Choi Advanced age active Celebrity song Hae, who has been with the whole nation for a lifetime.

The film also includes the story of song Hae's eldest son, who died in a motorcycle accident in 1986. In particular, song Hae, who listens to the song of son, who dreamed of Singer, after 36 years, tears.

song Hae, who wanted son to be a Singer, said he had opposed it, "I did not grasp the child's intentions. "I thought that I was good at being a father, and I hit my head," he said. "I regret being a father who has lost his qualification."

"After son's motorcycle accident at Hannam Bridge, I could not cross Hannam Bridge," he said. "I was a sinner. I feel sick as if I am going to be over at this moment. "

Finally, song Hae emphasized, "What is the happiness of the family? Parents have an obligation to push their children while loving their children."

Opening on the 18th.

/ Jung Yu-jin