Running Man' Mount Eighties "I'm eating Kim Jong-kook's protein well these days"

In Running Man, he showed his respect for group AIDS San E Kim Jong-kook.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, members and 99-year-old Jin Ji-hee, Arine, and San E fought a fierce war.I wanted to play a game of Name tag too much, I mentioned a lot in the interview before, Arin said, Running Man kids.He then misrepresented the name of Jin Ji-hee and made it into a laughing sea.The mountain that appeared together attracted attention with a nervous look. Yoo Jae-Suk praised it as this face is the 21st century brother.Then Yang said, There is a squid running around next to me.Kim Jong-kook, in particular, said, I just sang with ATIZ a while ago. Look at the shoulder wide.The mountain said, I am eating Kim Jong-kooks protein well these days.

In Running Man', he showed his respect for group AIDS San E Kim Jong-kook.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 28th, members and 99-year-old Jin Ji-hee, Arine, and San E fought a fierce war.

"I wanted to play a game of Name tag too much, I mentioned a lot in the interview before," Arin said, "Running Man" kids. He then misrepresented the name of Jin Ji-hee and made it into a laughing sea.

The mountain that appeared together attracted attention with a nervous look. Yoo Jae-Suk praised it as "this face is the 21st century brother." Then Yang said, "There is a squid running around next to me."

Kim Jong-kook, in particular, said, "I just sang with ATIZ a while ago. Look at the shoulder wide." The mountain said, "I am eating Kim Jong-kook's protein well these days."