Running Man' Jang Hyuk, Kim Jong-kook on loveline, says "there was something on both sides" meaningful

In Running Man, Jang Hyuk caught his eye with meaningful remarks.On the afternoon of the 7th, SBS entertainment program Running Man was depicted as members of the running mountain club Race.On this day, the members hosted the Memories We Gonbe Alright corner, which had a big topic in the past.I could have reacted to Manitos words to make a tee, but if I can not find my Manito, I will be deducted with my partner.We Gon Be Right Corner, Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Kim Jong-kooks love line story.At this time, Ji Suk-jin said, Chae Yeon has a word that you liked. Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed and explained, Jin Sook met as a fan and entertainer in his days.There was a Star Date program that I spent two days with, and Chae Yeon appeared as a fan before his debut in the entertainment industry.But later I met again at X-Men. Finally, I said, How are you, Jin-Sook?, and when Ji Suk-jin asked, So was it a triangle with (Yoon Eun-hye)? Jang Hyuk said, It was not a triangle, but there was something on both sides.I need to think about this girl drinking water like this. I am nervous.

In Running Man', Jang Hyuk caught his eye with meaningful remarks.

On the afternoon of the 7th, SBS entertainment program Running Man' was depicted as members of the running mountain club Race.

On this day, the members hosted the "Memories We Gonbe Alright" corner, which had a big topic in the past. I could have reacted to Manito's words to make a tee, but if I can not find my Manito, I will be deducted with my partner.

We Gon Be Right Corner, Yoo Jae-Suk laughed at Kim Jong-kook's love line story. At this time, Ji Suk-jin said, "Chae Yeon has a word that you liked." Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed and explained, "Jin Sook met as a fan and entertainer in his days."

"There was a 'Star Date' program that I spent two days with, and Chae Yeon appeared as a fan before his debut in the entertainment industry. But later I met again at X-Men. Finally, I said, "How are you, Jin-Sook? ", and when Ji Suk-jin asked, "So was it a triangle with (Yoon Eun-hye)?" Jang Hyuk said, "It was not a triangle, but there was something on both sides. I need to think about this girl drinking water like this. I am nervous. "