"Recently a New Family" So, Why I'm So Safe Driver

Seoul = = All The Butlers Grie revealed the reason why he decided to drive safely by delivering news of his new brother.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 31st of last month, Han Moon-cheol appeared as a master and had time to talk about safe driving with Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-chan, Kim Dong-Hyun and Yu Su-bin.There are about 4,000 traffic accidents a day in Korea alone, said Han Moon-cheol, a lawyer. The number of traffic accidents announced by the National Investigation Headquarters last year was 1.25 million.At this time, Gri appeared as a special guest.Drawing, who was interested in driving, said that he appeared to meet Han Moon-cheol, a lawyer, and said, I like driving, but I have had a lot of accidents.I bought a car and spent the first two years scratching a lot on my own, he said. My father (Gim Gu-ra) is also asking if I am not in an accident these days.He said, I recently have a new family in my house, and I think I should learn to drive well.Earlier, Gim Gu-ra had reported on the birth of a second-year-old in September.Gim Gu-ra collected a topic last year after revealing that she was living together after reporting her marriage with her lover without all Lizzy.While interest in Gim Gu-ras second-year-old birth has increased, Grie has attracted attention by mentioning her brothers birth directly.Since then, I have heard a special lecture on safe driving by lawyer Han Moon-cheol with the members of All The Butlers.In this process, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun drove and had time to experience the dangers on the road directly.At this time, lawyer Han Moon-cheol constantly gave advice, and Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun laughed at the lawyers words as long as they did not stop.I thought my voice was high, he said, so I thought my ears were bleeding.Since then, he has talked with lawyer Han Moon-cheol about blind spot, Revanche driving, and dark driving.At this time, I was asked about the one that should get out of the car when I was driving Revanche, but not my Lizzy.I will get out, said Han Moon-cheol, a lawyer, and said, I can fight.In the meantime, he said, I will fight fair and square. He also revealed the charm of a special man.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Seoul = = All The Butlers' Grie revealed the reason why he decided to drive safely by delivering news of his new brother.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 31st of last month, Han Moon-cheol appeared as a master and had time to talk about safe driving with Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-chan, Kim Dong-Hyun and Yu Su-bin.

"There are about 4,000 traffic accidents a day in Korea alone," said Han Moon-cheol, a lawyer. "The number of traffic accidents announced by the National Investigation Headquarters last year was 1.25 million."

At this time, Gri appeared as a special guest. Drawing, who was interested in driving, said that he appeared to meet Han Moon-cheol, a lawyer, and said, "I like driving, but I have had a lot of accidents."

"I bought a car and spent the first two years scratching a lot on my own," he said. "My father (Gim Gu-ra) is also asking if I am not in an accident these days." He said, "I recently have a new family in my house, and I think I should learn to drive well."

Earlier, Gim Gu-ra had reported on the birth of a second-year-old in September. Gim Gu-ra collected a topic last year after revealing that she was living together after reporting her marriage with her lover without all Lizzy. While interest in Gim Gu-ra's second-year-old birth has increased, Grie has attracted attention by mentioning her brother's birth directly.

Since then, I have heard a special lecture on safe driving by lawyer Han Moon-cheol with the members of All The Butlers'. In this process, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun drove and had time to experience the dangers on the road directly. At this time, lawyer Han Moon-cheol constantly gave advice, and Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun laughed at the lawyer's words as long as they did not stop.

"I thought my voice was high," he said, "so I thought my ears were bleeding."

Since then, he has talked with lawyer Han Moon-cheol about blind spot, Revanche driving, and dark driving. At this time, I was asked about the one that should get out of the car when I was driving Revanche, but not my Lizzy. "I will get out," said Han Moon-cheol, a lawyer, and said, "I can fight." In the meantime, he said, "I will fight fair and square." He also revealed the charm of a special man.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.