Park Seon-ju "Island to move and see the sea alone, Melencolia I'm I" (TV Cultwo Show)

Singer Park Seon-ju reveals she felt Melencolia I after moving to Jeju IslandSpecial DJ Shin Bong-sun, Special Invitation guest singer Park Seon-ju and Korean Belgian guitarist deni Sung appeared on SBS Power FM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on November 9th.Park Seon-ju revealed the occasion when he worked with world-renowned performer deni Sung.Park Seon-ju, who moved to Jeju Island Road, said, Jeju Island is good, but I keep looking at the sea, so it has been Melencolia I for more than two months.Also, the house is a place where the sea is completely visible, so it gradually became Melencolia I. Park Seon-ju, who was surprised to hear the album of Deni Sung, who was recommended to consult Melencolia I with his acquaintance, said he wanted to work together and sent a love call.This album is a song that I made for more than a month listening to the song of deni sung to work with deni sung.Park Seon-ju released the album The Sixth Month on October 29th.

Singer Park Seon-ju reveals she felt Melencolia I after moving to Jeju Island

Special DJ Shin Bong-sun, 'Special Invitation' guest singer Park Seon-ju and Korean Belgian guitarist deni sung appeared on SBS Power FM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on November 9th.

Park Seon-ju revealed the occasion when he worked with world-renowned performer deni sung.

Park Seon-ju, who moved to Jeju Island Road, said, "Jeju Island is good, but I keep looking at the sea, so it has been Melencolia I for more than two months. Also, the house is a place where the sea is completely visible, so it gradually became Melencolia I. "

Park Seon-ju, who was surprised to hear the album of deni sung, who was recommended to consult Melencolia I with his acquaintance, said he wanted to work together and sent a love call. "This album is a song that I made for more than a month listening to the song of deni sung to work with deni sung."

Park Seon-ju released the album "The Sixth Month" on October 29th.