"NO of the Taking Off Water" vs. "Perception Taking Off Calling the acquaintance Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé" ..Lee Ji-hoon Situation Truth Game

Actor Lee Ji-hoon and his Friend A are controversial because they have been in conflict with staff B on a drama shoot.On the 29th of last month, Lee Ji-hoons IHQDrama $ponsor was a trouble on the filming scene.This became known when Mr. B posted a message to the staff room. Mr. B said, As an official, Actor,I dont know if its organized gangs or local arches, but I dont think youre taking him to the scene and doing Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé.Fortunately, I did not hear it, but you testified if necessary. Lee Ji-hoons agency, Thumb Entertainment, said on March 3, I am really sorry to have the bad news first.It is true that there was a friction between our actors acquaintance and staff at the scene. Lee Ji-hoon Actor tried to apologize on the day, but it is regrettable that it did not work smoothly.Actor is deeply reflecting on the part where Friend came to the scene and caused the controversy, and I am trying to contact the crew continuously because I can not contact the party. Then they made a stir by taking off .  Regarding this part, the scene on the day seemed to be urgent and wrote about the part where the clothes were changed urgently.I am sorry to the staff who would have felt uncomfortable with this on the day, but I would like to be more careful in the future, but I hope you do not misunderstand this part.Actor is reflecting on the seriousness of this situation. I hope that it will be resolved smoothly by contacting the parties.I apologize to many people for their concern and I apologize. Among them, Friend A has been frequently visited by the filming site and has been claimed to have had a face with the staff.However, the situation is expected to rekindle as the incident is reported on the YouTube channel. On the 3rd, the YouTuber said, Lee Ji-hoon has been late for 40 minutes.I was often late and the staff was angry.However, Lee Ji-hoon said that the staff had misplaced the place and said, I have never been late, why is it? He said, I will change my clothes at the gathering of all the staff.Lee Ji-hoon did not shoot the shoot because of the disturbance. The YouTuber then said, Since then Lee Ji-hoon has been calling someone and Mr. A has appeared.Mr. As big size added to his huge and lush appearance, and he had a harsh atmosphere. According to Youtuber, Mr. A gave a force to the staff B, saying, Something is XX to my friend. He even pushed his shoulder and even blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé.The staff, who suffered unjust damage, declared they would quit, and Lee Ji-hoon, who sat and watched the incident, helped: Stop it all, I can quit too.Lee Ji-hoon later contacted me about the complaint. As both sides claims were tightly confronted, the situation became a Truth Game.

Actor Lee Ji-hoon and his Friend A are controversial because they have been in conflict with staff B on a Drama shoot.

On the 29th of last month, Lee Ji-hoon's IHQDrama '$ponsor' was a trouble on the filming scene. This became known when Mr. B posted a message to the staff room. Mr. B said, 'As an official, Actor, I don't know if it's organized gangs or local arches, but I don't think you're taking him to the scene and doing Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé. Fortunately, I did not hear it, but you testified if necessary. "

Lee Ji-hoon's agency, Thumb Entertainment, said on March 3, "I am really sorry to have the bad news first. It is true that there was a friction between our Actor's acquaintance and staff at the scene. Lee Ji-hoon Actor tried to apologize on the day, but it is regrettable that it did not work smoothly. Actor is deeply reflecting on the part where Friend came to the scene and caused the controversy, and I am trying to contact the crew continuously because I can not contact the party. "

Then they made a stir by Taking Off ''. ' Regarding this part, the scene on the day seemed to be urgent and wrote about the part where the clothes were changed urgently. I am sorry to the staff who would have felt uncomfortable with this on the day, but I would like to be more careful in the future, but I hope you do not misunderstand this part. Actor is reflecting on the seriousness of this situation. I hope that it will be resolved smoothly by contacting the parties. I apologize to many people for their concern and I apologize. "

Among them, Friend A has been frequently visited by the filming site and has been claimed to have had a face with the staff.

However, the situation is expected to rekindle as the incident is reported on the YouTube channel. On the 3rd, the YouTuber said, Lee Ji-hoon has been late for 40 minutes. I was often late and the staff was angry. However, Lee Ji-hoon said that the staff had misplaced the place and said, "I have never been late, why is it?" He said, "I will change my clothes" at the gathering of all the staff. Lee Ji-hoon did not shoot the shoot because of the disturbance. '

The YouTuber then said, 'Since then Lee Ji-hoon has been calling someone and Mr. A has appeared. Mr. A's big size added to his huge and lush appearance, and he had a harsh atmosphere. " According to Youtuber, Mr. A gave a force to the staff B, saying, 'Something is XX to my Friend.' He even pushed his shoulder and even blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé. The staff, who suffered unjust damage, declared they would quit, and Lee Ji-hoon, who sat and watched the incident, helped: 'Stop it all, I can quit too.' Lee Ji-hoon later contacted me about the complaint. '

As both sides' claims were tightly confronted, the situation became a Truth Game.