MomoLand JooE, 5th anniversary of debut "Passion to look at stage - I won't forget beginner"

Momoland JooE has revealed his fifth anniversary of his debut.JooE posted a picture of Momoland members Hyebin, Jane, Nayun, Ain and Nancy on personal SNS on November 10.JooE, who celebrated his fifth anniversary on the 10th, said, Five years after his debut in 2016, the 5th anniversary has come.I do not doubt that anything will go by with the members of Momoland as if nothing is going on, as our members and Mary have survived so much together.So far, I have always laughed and cried together and watched the stage happily. Do not forget the enthusiasm of the first stage, and I will be with Marys until the end of Momoland. Thank you for your love and interest to me, who was awkward to receive and to give. Marys 5th anniversary. Alaview.

MomoLand JooE has revealed his fifth anniversary of his debut.

JooE posted a picture of MomoLand members Hyebin, Jane, Nayun, Ain and Nancy on personal SNS on November 10.

JooE, who celebrated his fifth anniversary on the 10th, said, "Five years after his debut in 2016, the 5th anniversary has come. I do not doubt that anything will go by with the members of MomoLand as if nothing is going on, as our members and Mary have survived so much together. So far, I have always laughed and cried together and watched the stage happily. Do not forget the enthusiasm of the first stage, and I will be with Marys until the end of MomoLand. "

"Thank you for your love and interest to me, who was awkward to receive and to give. Mary's 5th anniversary. Alaview."