"Make Your Judge Husband Third" Yun Yu-Seon, unconventional pictorial challenge 'One Man's War' blast

Yun Yu-Seon has taken an extraordinary picture in 47 years of Acting life and has exploded Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, Cha Ye-ryun and One Mans War.Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, and Cha Ye-ryun prepared a surprise photo life shot for Yun Yu-Seon on SBS One Mans War Needs broadcast on November 25th.On this day, Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law prepared a surprise event for Yun Yu-Seon that he had never taken an extraordinary photo shoot in 47 years of Acting life.Oh Yeon-soo and This is the law directly invited stylist Kim Seong-il and photographer Cho Sun-hee and prepared to shoot with Kim Seong-il in advance.In the process, Oh Yeon-soo, a 50-year-old official, has attracted perfect digestion of the waist size 25 jump suit and goddess dress.Then, on the day of shooting, Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, Cha Ye-ryun tricked Yun Yu-Seon into the filming scene as if going to eat.Yun Yu-Seon said, I told you not to eat dinner because of this, but I ate.With This is the law taking on the make-up of best friends Oh Yeon-soo, Yun Yu-Seon and Cha Ye-ryun, the biological daughter who does the same thing for the make-up of This is the law was dispatched.This is the law is the first time I have received makeup from my own daughter, It was very strange to feel that my old appearance, my early appearance, was too strange.I was so busy that I always felt like a sinner, because I couldnt stay too long, and I felt so strange when she came in with her bag, he said.This is the law said, I can not do this, but you can understand me more? Because I want to do my mothers way.I hope Ji Yoon is happy and I want to do this more as I was happy.I hope I will work while not being sorry for my child. After receiving the makeup, I hugged my daughter and gave her a touching moment saying, Thank you. After the full-scale shooting began, Oh Yeon-soo and Cha Ye-ryun were attracted as pictorial artists.This is the law was also praised with a natural expression, thanks to watching a lot of shooting.Finally, when Yun Yu-Seons turn came, Yun Yu-Seon was embarrassed to take off his jacket, but his youngest Cha Ye-ryun ran away with his jacket and made the atmosphere.Yun Yu-Seon was impressed by the heavenly Actor charisma.This is the law quivered, If the judge sees it, I will make it the third day.When Yun Yu-Seons photo shoot was over, Oh Yeon-soo whispered to This is the law, Keep it out while you change your wired Sister clothes, and This is the law deliberately slowly erased Yun Yu-Seons makeup.While so time-consuming, Oh Yeon-soo and Cha Ye-ryun made a set for Yun Yu-Seon.
Yun Yu-Seon has taken an extraordinary picture in 47 years of Acting life and has exploded Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, Cha Ye-ryun and One Mans War.Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, and Cha Ye-ryun prepared a surprise photo life shot for Yun Yu-Seon on SBS One Mans War Needs broadcast on November 25th.On this day, Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law prepared a surprise event for Yun Yu-Seon that he had never taken an extraordinary photo shoot in 47 years of Acting life.Oh Yeon-soo and This is the law directly invited stylist Kim Seong-il and photographer Cho Sun-hee and prepared to shoot with Kim Seong-il in advance.In the process, Oh Yeon-soo, a 50-year-old official, has attracted perfect digestion of the waist size 25 jump suit and goddess dress.Then, on the day of shooting, Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, Cha Ye-ryun tricked Yun Yu-Seon into the filming scene as if going to eat.Yun Yu-Seon said, I told you not to eat dinner because of this, but I ate.With This is the law taking on the make-up of best friends Oh Yeon-soo, Yun Yu-Seon and Cha Ye-ryun, the biological daughter who does the same thing for the make-up of This is the law was dispatched.This is the law is the first time I have received makeup from my own daughter, It was very strange to feel that my old appearance, my early appearance, was too strange.I was so busy that I always felt like a sinner, because I couldnt stay too long, and I felt so strange when she came in with her bag, he said.This is the law said, I can not do this, but you can understand me more? Because I want to do my mothers way.I hope Ji Yoon is happy and I want to do this more as I was happy.I hope I will work while not being sorry for my child. After receiving the makeup, I hugged my daughter and gave her a touching moment saying, Thank you. After the full-scale shooting began, Oh Yeon-soo and Cha Ye-ryun were attracted as pictorial artists.This is the law was also praised with a natural expression, thanks to watching a lot of shooting.Finally, when Yun Yu-Seons turn came, Yun Yu-Seon was embarrassed to take off his jacket, but his youngest Cha Ye-ryun ran away with his jacket and made the atmosphere.Yun Yu-Seon was impressed by the heavenly Actor charisma.This is the law quivered, If the judge sees it, I will make it the third day.When Yun Yu-Seons photo shoot was over, Oh Yeon-soo whispered to This is the law, Keep it out while you change your wired Sister clothes, and This is the law deliberately slowly erased Yun Yu-Seons makeup.While so time-consuming, Oh Yeon-soo and Cha Ye-ryun made a set for Yun Yu-Seon.

Yun Yu-Seon has taken an extraordinary picture in 47 years of Acting life and has exploded Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, Cha Ye-ryun and One Man's War.

Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, and Cha Ye-ryun prepared a surprise photo life shot for Yun Yu-Seon on SBS 'One Man's War Needs' broadcast on November 25th.

On this day, Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law prepared a surprise event for Yun Yu-Seon that he had never taken an extraordinary photo shoot in 47 years of Acting life. Oh Yeon-soo and This is the law directly invited stylist Kim Seong-il and photographer Cho Sun-hee and prepared to shoot with Kim Seong-il in advance. In the process, Oh Yeon-soo, a 50-year-old official, has attracted perfect digestion of the waist size 25 jump suit and goddess dress.

Then, on the day of shooting, Oh Yeon-soo, This is the law, Cha Ye-ryun tricked Yun Yu-Seon into the filming scene as if going to eat. Yun Yu-Seon said, "I told you not to eat dinner because of this, but I ate." With This is the law taking on the make-up of best friends Oh Yeon-soo, Yun Yu-Seon and Cha Ye-ryun, the biological daughter who does the same thing for the make-up of This is the law was dispatched.

This is the law is the first time I have received makeup from my own daughter, "It was very strange to feel that my old appearance, my early appearance, was too strange. “I was so busy that I always felt like a sinner, because I couldn’t stay too long, and I felt so strange when she came in with her bag,” he said.

This is the law said, "I can not do this, but you can understand me more? Because I want to do my mother's way. I hope Ji Yoon is happy and I want to do this more as I was happy. I hope I will work while not being sorry for my child. "After receiving the makeup, I hugged my daughter and gave her a touching moment saying," Thank you. "

After the full-scale shooting began, Oh Yeon-soo and Cha Ye-ryun were attracted as pictorial artists. This is the law was also praised with a natural expression, thanks to watching a lot of shooting. Finally, when Yun Yu-Seon's turn came, Yun Yu-Seon was embarrassed to take off his jacket, but his youngest Cha Ye-ryun ran away with his jacket and made the atmosphere. Yun Yu-Seon was impressed by the heavenly Actor charisma.

This is the law quivered, "If the judge sees it, I will make it the third day." When Yun Yu-Seon's photo shoot was over, Oh Yeon-soo whispered to This is the law, "Keep it out while you change your wired Sister clothes," and This is the law deliberately slowly erased Yun Yu-Seon's makeup. While so time-consuming, Oh Yeon-soo and Cha Ye-ryun made a set for Yun Yu-Seon.