Lee Yeon-hee, So Yoo-jin' Baek Jong-won "Entertainer's Celebrity" ..."Proud and Far" Fans

Lee Yeon-hee posted a picture of her with Baek Jong-won on the 15th, saying, I want to own my own personal collection and I want to boast.Lee Yeon-hee said, Entertainment entertainer, revealing his fanfare for Baek Jong-won, Thank you Eugene sister.Choi Soo-young, who saw this, said, There was a person who could beat her sister with a smile.Meanwhile, Lee Yeon-hee is active in the play King Lear.Photo: Lee Yeon-hee Instagram
Lee Yeon-hee posted a picture of her with Baek Jong-won on the 15th, saying, I want to own my own personal collection and I want to boast.Lee Yeon-hee said, Entertainment entertainer, revealing his fanfare for Baek Jong-won, Thank you Eugene sister.Choi Soo-young, who saw this, said, There was a person who could beat her sister with a smile.Meanwhile, Lee Yeon-hee is active in the play King Lear.Photo: Lee Yeon-hee Instagram

Lee Yeon-hee posted a picture of her with Baek Jong-won on the 15th, saying, "I want to own my own personal collection and I want to boast."

Lee Yeon-hee said, "Entertainment entertainer," revealing his fanfare for Baek Jong-won, "Thank you Eugene sister."

Choi Soo-young, who saw this, said, "There was a person who could beat her sister with a smile."

Meanwhile, Lee Yeon-hee is active in the play 'King Lear'.

Photo: Lee Yeon-hee Instagram