Lee Se-young, with a heart full of fans...'hearts' fire

Actor Lee Se-young thanked his fansOn Wednesday, Lee Se-young wrote on her personal Instagram account, Thank you for your support, I will work harder thinking about you who are not spared my affection.(Letter of apology ver.) Have a good night and posted several photos.Lee Se-young, wearing a black blouse in the public photo, is drawing a hand heart toward the camera.In another photo, Lee Se-young thanked fans for drawing hearts with both arms in front of a rice donation banner sent in his name.The fans who saw this responded such as I will use my room today and It is so beautiful.iMBC  Photo Source Lee Se-young Instagram
Actor Lee Se-young thanked his fansOn Wednesday, Lee Se-young wrote on her personal Instagram account, Thank you for your support, I will work harder thinking about you who are not spared my affection.(Letter of apology ver.) Have a good night and posted several photos.Lee Se-young, wearing a black blouse in the public photo, is drawing a hand heart toward the camera.In another photo, Lee Se-young thanked fans for drawing hearts with both arms in front of a rice donation banner sent in his name.The fans who saw this responded such as I will use my room today and It is so beautiful.iMBC  Photo Source Lee Se-young Instagram

Actor Lee Se-young thanked his fans

On Wednesday, Lee Se-young wrote on her personal Instagram account, "Thank you for your support, I will work harder thinking about you who are not spared my affection. (Letter of apology ver.) Have a good night "and posted several photos.

Lee Se-young, wearing a black blouse in the public photo, is drawing a hand heart toward the camera. In another photo, Lee Se-young thanked fans for drawing hearts with both arms in front of a rice donation banner sent in his name.

The fans who saw this responded such as "I will use my room today" and "It is so beautiful".

iMBC Photo Source Lee Se-young Instagram