Lee Kyung-kyu "Daughter Lee Ye Rim marriage, Easily Allowed to Pre-School Job" ('Dolsing Forman')

Comedian Lee Kyung-kyu reveals her heart ahead of her daughters marriageLee Kyung-kyu appeared as a guest on SBS shoes naked stone foreman broadcast on the 30th night and met with Tak Jae-hoon, Lee Sang-min, Kim Jun-ho and Lim Won-hee.Actor Lee Ye Rim, daughter of Lee Kyung-kyu, marries Kim Young-chan, a soccer player from Gyeongnam FC, in December.Lee Kyung-kyu revealed: My daughter marriages soon, I like football so much that I easily accepted marriage.My daughter is not interested in soccer, so I do not watch the World Cup, but I was watching the K-League.I keep seeing one team, and I know my boyfriend is a soccer player. Its hard to say that my son-in-law is a 100-year-old.I joked, he added, but I am a person my daughter is meeting, and I do not like it and I do not go. It is my daughters choice and I have to respect it.Lee Kyung-kyu said he relied heavily on his daughter, saying, I was worried about how I would live after I left.Yerim, who played a sponge-like role in the middle, disappears. Can I live well with my wife in 1:1? I was worried about marriage. When I asked people when they were saddest, they told me it was time to hand my daughter over to the groom.It is a time when I let go of my hand, he said. If I have tears, I will slip like I am crying.Meanwhile, Lee Kyung-kyu, who says there is no good man in the world, replied to the question of his prospective son-in-law, Good guy, I hope hes good guy, hes got to be good guy.
Comedian Lee Kyung-kyu reveals her heart ahead of her daughters marriageLee Kyung-kyu appeared as a guest on SBS shoes naked stone foreman broadcast on the 30th night and met with Tak Jae-hoon, Lee Sang-min, Kim Jun-ho and Lim Won-hee.Actor Lee Ye Rim, daughter of Lee Kyung-kyu, marries Kim Young-chan, a soccer player from Gyeongnam FC, in December.Lee Kyung-kyu revealed: My daughter marriages soon, I like football so much that I easily accepted marriage.My daughter is not interested in soccer, so I do not watch the World Cup, but I was watching the K-League.I keep seeing one team, and I know my boyfriend is a soccer player. Its hard to say that my son-in-law is a 100-year-old.I joked, he added, but I am a person my daughter is meeting, and I do not like it and I do not go. It is my daughters choice and I have to respect it.Lee Kyung-kyu said he relied heavily on his daughter, saying, I was worried about how I would live after I left.Yerim, who played a sponge-like role in the middle, disappears. Can I live well with my wife in 1:1? I was worried about marriage. When I asked people when they were saddest, they told me it was time to hand my daughter over to the groom.It is a time when I let go of my hand, he said. If I have tears, I will slip like I am crying.Meanwhile, Lee Kyung-kyu, who says there is no good man in the world, replied to the question of his prospective son-in-law, Good guy, I hope hes good guy, hes got to be good guy.

Comedian Lee Kyung-kyu reveals her heart ahead of her daughter's marriage

Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as a guest on SBS 'shoes naked stone foreman' broadcast on the 30th night and met with Tak Jae-hoon, Lee Sang-min, Kim Jun-ho and Lim Won-hee.

Actor Lee Ye Rim, daughter of Lee Kyung-kyu, marries Kim Young-chan, a soccer player from Gyeongnam FC, in December. Lee Kyung-kyu revealed: "My daughter marriages soon, I like football so much that I easily accepted marriage."

"My daughter is not interested in soccer, so I do not watch the World Cup, but I was watching the K-League. I keep seeing one team, and I know my boyfriend is a soccer player. "It's hard to say that my son-in-law is a 100-year-old. "I joked," he added, "but I am a person my daughter is meeting, and I do not like it and I do not go. It is my daughter's choice and I have to respect it."

Lee Kyung-kyu said he relied heavily on his daughter, saying, "I was worried about how I would live after I left. Yerim, who played a sponge-like role in the middle, disappears. Can I live well with my wife in 1:1? "

I was worried about marriage. "When I asked people when they were saddest, they told me it was time to hand my daughter over to the groom. "It is a time when I let go of my hand," he said. "If I have tears, I will slip like I am crying."

Meanwhile, Lee Kyung-kyu, who says "there is no good man in the world," replied to the question of his prospective son-in-law, "Good guy, I hope he's good guy, he's got to be good guy."