Lee Jong-hyeok, who went to the ballpark alone, said, "I can't even call the cheerleader."

Lee Jong-hyeok wrote on his Instagram on Saturday, Im a victory fairy!!!I can not cheer up and I can not sound. I just have to appreciate it. I am glad to have a baseball game. Lee Jong-hyeok in the public photo is wearing a jumper of a cheering club and going to see it himself.Lee Jong-hyeoks steam fanship toward the baseball field alone caught the attention of the viewers.On the other hand, Lee Jong-hyeok appeared on MBC Where is Dad going? with son observance and received much love.JTBC Where I Return to Me - Feminist Movement Town will be broadcast on the 5th.Photo: Lee Jong-hyeok Instagram

Lee Jong-hyeok wrote on his Instagram on Saturday, "I'm a victory fairy!!! I can not cheer up and I can not sound. I just have to appreciate it. I am glad to have a baseball game. "

Lee Jong-hyeok in the public photo is wearing a jumper of a cheering club and going to see it himself. Lee Jong-hyeok's "steam" fanship toward the baseball field alone caught the attention of the viewers.

On the other hand, Lee Jong-hyeok appeared on MBC 'Where is Dad going?' with son observance and received much love. JTBC 'Where I Return to Me - Feminist movement Town' will be broadcast on the 5th.

Photo: Lee Jong-hyeok Instagram