Lee Ji-hoon' Sei Ashina, thank you for the celebration after the marriage ceremony..."I am thrilled to have many beautiful hearts."

On the afternoon of the 19th day, Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina posted a picture on his instagram with a long article that begins with The Vow of life is often a promise of life when you look at the contents of the Vow.But we did not promise to travel around the world or to give a big gift.I just believe that if I live happily and sincerely together with Haru Haru, I will be able to spend a happy life even if I do not make such a tremendous promise.I can be financially, mentally and physically difficult, but today I am grateful that I can meet Haru together and I want to live beautifully every moment with the precious Haru I was so grateful that I left a comment message to me that I was really happy not to meet anyone who congratulated me on marriage, he said. I was so thrilled to have so many beautiful people in the world.I am not enough, but I would like to ask you well in the future. The photo was a wedding photo of Sei Ashina and her husband Lee Ji-hoon.The couple, who wears a light blue dress and boasts beauty, wears a tuxedo and boasts a warm visual, attracts attention.In addition, the specialization of the Vow book written by the two people is also revealed, and many people are celebrating.On the other hand, Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina, who raised the marriage ceremony on the 8th, is known to be 14 years younger than Lee Ji-hoon, and is loved by her Sangmong 2 - You are my destiny.Photo: Sei Ashinas Instagram

On the afternoon of the 19th day, Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina posted a picture on his instagram with a long article that begins with "The Vow of life is often a promise of life when you look at the contents of The Vow".

"But we did not promise to travel around the world or to give a big gift. I just believe that if I live happily and sincerely together with Haru Haru, I will be able to spend a happy life even if I do not make such a tremendous promise. I can be financially, mentally and physically difficult, but today I am grateful that I can meet Haru together and I want to live beautifully every moment with the precious Haru "

"I was so grateful that I left a comment message to me that I was really happy not to meet anyone who congratulated me on marriage," he said. "I was so thrilled to have so many beautiful people in the world. I am not enough, but I would like to ask you well in the future. "

The photo was a wedding photo of Sei Ashina and her husband Lee Ji-hoon. The couple, who wears a light blue dress and boasts beauty, wears a tuxedo and boasts a warm visual, attracts attention. In addition, the specialization of The Vow book written by the two people is also revealed, and many people are celebrating.

On the other hand, Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina, who raised the marriage ceremony on the 8th, is known to be 14 years younger than Lee Ji-hoon, and is loved by her 'Sangmong 2 - You are my destiny'.

Photo: Sei Ashina's Instagram