Kim Yeong-hee "last pride" as she secretly picks her 10-year-old husband

Kim Yeong-hee said on his 20th day, I can leave the dyeing of the bird ~ I can not leave the pick of the bird.Even when I am 40 years old, I still hear the show show. Kim Yeong-hee in the public photo is watching TV and drawing his own sacchi. The daily life of a 10-year-old wife who can not leave it to her husband attracts attention.In addition, Kim Yeong-hee said, Do not zoom in on the top of the head of the star, but by the way, IKEA lights make you feel like an independent movie.Now, independence from Gimpo ~ Yes One Your future Our future. Lets take a step! Lets go and pick up some of me. Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee marriages Yoon Seung-yeol, a 10-year-old baseball player.Photo = Kim Yeong-hee Instagram

Kim Yeong-hee said on his 20th day, "I can leave the dyeing of the bird ~ I can not leave the pick of the bird. Even when I am 40 years old, I still hear the show show. "

Kim Yeong-hee in the public photo is watching TV and drawing his own sacchi. The daily life of a 10-year-old wife who can not leave it to her husband attracts attention.

In addition, Kim Yeong-hee said, "Do not zoom in on the top of the head of the star, but by the way, IKEA lights make you feel like an independent movie. Now, independence from Gimpo ~ Yes One Your future Our future. Let's take a step! Let's go and pick up some of me. "

Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee marriages Yoon Seung-yeol, a 10-year-old baseball player.

Photo = Kim Yeong-hee Instagram