Jaurim Kim Yuna "didn't want to experience end to cerebral palsy, disgraced retirement"

Band Jaurim Kim Yuna mentioned the turning point of Music life.Jaurim (Lee Sun-gyu, Kim Yuna and Kim Jin-man) hosted a video interview ahead of the release of Regular 11s Eternal Love on Wednesday.Jaurim was formed in 1997 and has been active for 24 years. There must have been a time when music has been a musical change for a long time.Kim Yuna said, I think its the ninth album. When I made my eighth album, I was paralyzed by the brain nerves, which were the nerves that led to various senses.The muscles and vagus nerves are all attached. Neuropathy is not a consequence. At the time, the facial muscles were not moving.I was admitted to the hospital and the neurologists said that no one can guarantee how paralyzed they will return. I got my 8th album Jaurim in the hospital room, and my brothers brought it in and said, This is my new album.Apart from being unable to move my face seriously, I think its wrong to add music if my ears can not use this state. So what job should I do? I was seriously worried, he said.Kim Yuna said, Thank God I have passed that process and I feel like I have recovered about 85% now.When I came back to some extent, I could not make it the way I did before, and the way I did before is to make it pleasant and comfortable.I did not go to the I wish my brothers were good, but from the 9th album I started to roast.Ive been interfering and playing music every single time, Not this again, and I think that was a good change for me personally, because I dont know when Ill ever be able to play music again.It may be the end, it was a vivid end experience. Kim Yuna said, This 11th album was a little more comfortable to go to, but it could not be tolerated.For example, I could have written three more songs and four more songs on the EP released last year, but it was too disgraceful that it was the last album.So I insisted on this album and I chose a total of 12 songs and chose a hard way, but I think I did well. I do not think I will regret it even if it is the last album.

Band Jaurim Kim Yuna mentioned the turning point of Music life.

Jaurim (Lee Sun-gyu, Kim Yuna and Kim Jin-man) hosted a video Interview ahead of the release of Regular 11's "Eternal Love" on Wednesday.

Jaurim was formed in 1997 and has been active for 24 years. There must have been a time when Music has been a Musical change for a long time.

Kim Yuna said, "I think it's the ninth album. When I made my eighth album, I was paralyzed by the brain nerves, which were the nerves that led to various senses. The muscles and vagus nerves are all attached. Neuropathy is not a consequence. At the time, the facial muscles were not moving. I was admitted to the hospital and the neurologists said that no one can guarantee how paralyzed they will return. "

"I got my 8th album Jaurim in the hospital room, and my brothers brought it in and said, 'This is my new album.' Apart from being unable to move my face seriously, I think it's wrong to add Music if my ears can not use this state. So what job should I do? " I was seriously worried," he said.

Kim Yuna said, "Thank God I have passed that process and I feel like I have recovered about 85% now. When I came back to some extent, I could not make it the way I did before, and the way I did before is to make it pleasant and comfortable. I did not go to the 'I wish my brothers were good', but from the 9th album I started to roast. I've been interfering and playing Music every single time, 'Not this again', and I think that was a good change for me personally, because I don't know when I'll ever be able to play Music again. It may be the end, it was a vivid end experience. "

Kim Yuna said, "This 11th album was a little more comfortable to go to, but it could not be tolerated. For example, I could have written three more songs and four more songs on the EP released last year, but it was too disgraceful that it was the last album. So I insisted on this album and I chose a total of 12 songs and chose a hard way, but I think I did well. I do not think I will regret it even if it is the last album. "