"I felt like I was going to collapse" Shin Ji-soo, 30kg weight 'Feminist movement town'

Actor Shin Ji-soos move to Feminist movement town was announced.On November 26, JTBC Where I Return to Me - Feminist Movement Town broadcast end Shin Ji-soos Feminist movement life trailer was broadcast.Shin Ji-soo has a daughter in 2017 with a 4-year-old composer and producer, Yi Yi, and marriage.Recently, I was surprised to certify 37kg of weight through SNS.Shin Ji-soo said in a preliminary video, I made my debut with SBS drama Duki in 2000 and now I live only for my child.

Actor Shin Ji-soo's move to 'Feminist movement town' was announced.

On November 26, JTBC 'Where I Return to Me - Feminist movement Town' broadcast end Shin Ji-soo's Feminist movement life trailer was broadcast.

Shin Ji-soo has a daughter in 2017 with a 4-year-old composer and producer, Yi Yi, and marriage. Recently, I was surprised to certify 37kg of weight through SNS.

Shin Ji-soo said in a preliminary video, "I made my debut with SBS drama 'Duki' in 2000 and now I live only for my child."