Yoo Sun, parenting and sloppy 'best friend' Shin JiSoo Nagging to .."Let's eat some rice."

Yoo Sun told her Instagram on the 25th, JiSoo and JiSoos girl who met at marriage ceremony.Now I have passed the unfamiliarity .. The spring that I laughed and laughed and gave my aunt a gift of autumn. JiSoo, who does not eat well even if I see the joy of the child.I grew up with that great love, and spring is so clear, bright and lovely. But lets eat more rice!I think it is worrying when I see my mother Nagging who was eating rice to JiSoo In the photo, Yoo Sun, who attended the marriage ceremony of his acquaintance, was spending time with Shin JiSoo and Shin JiSoos daughter.Especially, the daughter of Yoo Sun and Shin JiSoo, who are sharing a happy time with Shin JiSoo, who is thin due to parenting, attracts attention.On the other hand, the two of them appeared on JTBC Feminist movement town broadcast on the 24th and boasted their closeness.Photo: Yoo Sun Instagram

Yoo Sun told her Instagram on the 25th, "JiSoo and JiSoo's girl who met at marriage ceremony. Now I have passed the unfamiliarity .. The spring that I laughed and laughed and gave my aunt a gift of autumn. JiSoo, who does not eat well even if I see the joy of the child. I grew up with that great love, and spring is so clear, bright and lovely. But let's eat more rice! I think it is worrying when I see my mother Nagging who was eating rice to JiSoo "

In the photo, Yoo Sun, who attended the marriage ceremony of his acquaintance, was spending time with Shin JiSoo and Shin JiSoo's daughter.

Especially, the daughter of Yoo Sun and Shin JiSoo, who are sharing a happy time with Shin JiSoo, who is thin due to parenting, attracts attention.

On the other hand, the two of them appeared on JTBC 'Feminist movement town' broadcast on the 24th and boasted their closeness.

Photo: Yoo Sun Instagram