Honey jay "American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting Running Man'...I'm sorry for the trouble."

The choreographer, honey Jay, expressed regret that he stopped shooting SBS entertainment Running Man.Honey Jay posted several photos on his account on the 14th of last month with an article entitled Running Man funny, Running Man is so good.The photo shows a honey jay certifying padding with a name tag.I was so sorry for the fans who would have been expecting it and for the inconvenience to the Running Man crew and the cast members, said Honey Jay, because I was so eager to study, I suddenly stopped shooting at the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun.Thank you for your understanding and concern, he said, and Im doing well.Finally, honey Jay said, If I get one chance again next time, I will tear up the name tag if I wear this clothes again.On that day, honey Jay appeared on Running Man and played the opening stage, but he did not attend the team race and worried about fans.Honey Jay was in bad shape before the recording, but I said I was fine, but I greeted him first with the recommendation of the members and the crew.I am very sorry that the honey jay was not able to stay together until the end, he said.MC Yoo Jae-Suk also explained, I wanted to be with honey jay, but I recommended that you take a break from recording.Earlier, when asked about the story of the Carl-back Bag on TVNs Yu Quiz on the Block broadcast on the 3rd, Honey Jay said there is American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun.When I was 27, I had a long time shooting on a very bad air shooting site.After three months of coughing, I suddenly went to the emergency room at night and said American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun.He was admitted to the hospital with an oxygen mask for a week, and since then he has no idea about it, and he keeps an inhaler in his bag. Did you have fun with Running Man today?Running Man? I love it!I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting.I am so sorry for the fans who have expected a lot, and I am so sorry that I have unintentionally lunged at the Running Man production team and the cast members.Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is your first priority!I eat well, sleep well and health care well, so do not worry too much!! I am doing perfectly well.If the next opportunity is given to me again... If I wear this again... I will tear all the name tags apart.running man top

The choreographer, Honey jay, expressed regret that he stopped shooting SBS entertainment Running Man'.

Honey jay posted several photos on his account on the 14th of last month with an article entitled "Running Man" funny, "Running Man is so good".

The photo shows a Honey jay certifying padding with a Name tag.

“I was so sorry for the fans who would have been expecting it and for the inconvenience to the Running Man crew and the cast members,” said Honey jay, “because I was so eager to study, I suddenly stopped shooting at the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun.”

“Thank you for your understanding and concern,” he said, “and I’m doing well.”

Finally, Honey jay said, "If I get one chance again next time, I will tear up the Name tag if I wear this clothes again."

On that day, Honey jay appeared on Running Man' and played the opening stage, but he did not attend the team Race and worried about fans.

Honey jay was in bad shape before the recording, but I said I was fine, but I greeted him first with the recommendation of the members and the crew. I am very sorry that the Honey jay was not able to stay together until the end, "he said.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk also explained, “I wanted to be with Honey jay, but I recommended that you take a break from recording.

Earlier, when asked about the story of the 'Carl-back Bag' on TVN's 'Yu Quiz on the Block' broadcast on the 3rd, Honey jay said there is 'American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun'.

“When I was 27, I had a long time shooting on a very bad air shooting site. After three months of coughing, I suddenly went to the emergency room at night and said American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun. He was admitted to the hospital with an oxygen mask for a week, and since then he has no idea about it, and he keeps an inhaler in his bag. "

Did you have fun with Running Man today?

Running Man? I love it!

I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting.

I am so sorry for the fans who have expected a lot, and I am so sorry that I have unintentionally lunged at the Running Man production team and the cast members. Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is your first priority!

I eat well, sleep well and health care well, so do not worry too much!! I am doing perfectly well.

If the next opportunity is given to me again... If I wear this again... I will tear all the Name tags apart.

Running Man top