Honey jay "American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun stop shooting Running Man', sorry to bother you"

Dancer honey Jay reveals why he left early during Running Man shootHoney Jay said on his 14th day, Did you have fun with SBS entertainment program Running Man?I was so excited and expected that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting. I am so sorry for the fans who have been expecting a lot. I am so sorry that I have unintentionally hurt the crew and the cast members of Running Man.I am grateful that you understand and worry. He said, I eat well, sleep well and manage well.Do not worry too much, he said. If I get one chance again, I will tear the name tag all to pieces. Earlier, honey Jay was absent from Race due to a sudden condition on Running Man broadcast the previous day.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Before the recording, the condition of the honey jay was not good. I wanted to be together, but I recommended that I take a break from the recording.I think my mind will be heavy, but do not worry and hope to recover quickly. Did you have a good time with Running Man today? Running Man! I love it!I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting.I am so sorry for the fans who have expected a lot, and I am so sorry that I have unintentionally lunged at the Running Man production team and the cast members.Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is your first priority!Dont worry too much because you eat well, sleep well and are doing well in health care!!!Im doing perfectly well. And if I get another chance...If I ever get this back on... Ill tear all the Name tags apart. Running Man tops.

Dancer Honey jay reveals why he left early during Running Man' shoot

Honey jay said on his 14th day, "Did you have fun with SBS entertainment program Running Man'? I was so excited and expected that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting. "

"I am so sorry for the fans who have been expecting a lot. I am so sorry that I have unintentionally hurt the crew and the cast members of Running Man'. I am grateful that you understand and worry. "

He said, "I eat well, sleep well and manage well. Do not worry too much, "he said." If I get one chance again, I will tear the Name tag all to pieces. "

Earlier, Honey jay was absent from Race due to a sudden condition on Running Man' broadcast the previous day. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Before the recording, the condition of the Honey jay was not good. I wanted to be together, but I recommended that I take a break from the recording. I think my mind will be heavy, but do not worry and hope to recover quickly. "

Did you have a good time with Running Man today? Running Man! I love it!

I was so excited and expecting that suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting.

I am so sorry for the fans who have expected a lot, and I am so sorry that I have unintentionally lunged at the Running Man production team and the cast members.

Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is your first priority!

Don't worry too much because you eat well, sleep well and are doing well in health care!!!

I'm doing perfectly well. And if I get another chance...

If I ever get this back on... I'll tear all the Name tags apart. Running Man tops.