'Dolsing Forman' Do-hwan Bae "marriage 3 days later, each room, three months later farewell...legal clean."

On the afternoon of the afternoon, the stones gathered at the SBS entertainment program Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman to open the squid game.On the day, Do-hwan Bae said: I spent three days in marriage and broke up in three months; I didnt even report Marriage; Im not a divorce, Im a breakup.It is legally clean, he said, expressing his doubts about participating.When Kim Jun-ho asked if he had marriage yet, Do-hwan Bae said proudly: I didnt.Kim Jun-ho said, I am more sorry than those who come out of Squid Game than Do-hwan Bae.

On the afternoon of the afternoon, the stones gathered at the SBS entertainment program 'Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman' to open the squid Game.

On the day, Do-hwan Bae said: "I spent three days in marriage and broke up in three months; I didn't even report marriage; I'm not a divorce, I'm a breakup. It is legally clean, "he said, expressing his doubts about participating.

When Kim Jun-ho asked if he had "marriage yet," Do-hwan Bae said proudly: "I didn't."

Kim Jun-ho said, "I am more sorry than those who come out of 'Squid Game'" than Do-hwan Bae.