"Dental doctor" Jeon Hye-bin, a museum date wearing long padding..."Perfect on a cold day."

Jeon Hye-bin posted a picture on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled A perfect date on a day that suddenly gets cold.The photo showed Jeon Hye-bin, who visited the museum wearing a gray long padding to his ankle.Jeon Hye-bin said, I was happy today with my mother Eugene, who is a member of the Lium Museum in Thailand, which is not envious of the European Museum of Art.The season of long padding has already come, Bonga, he said.Netizens are responding that It will be so beautiful even if you wear long padding, I have seen it passing, it is so beautiful, Pretty goddess, and I will warm to my ankles.Meanwhile, Jeon Hye-bin married a two-year-old dentist in 2019, who appeared on KBS 2TVs OK Photon.Photo: Jeon Hye-bin Instagram

Jeon Hye-bin posted a picture on his instagram on the 23rd with an article entitled "A perfect date on a day that suddenly gets cold".

The photo showed Jeon Hye-bin, who visited the museum wearing a gray long padding to his ankle. Jeon Hye-bin said, "I was happy today with my mother Eugene, who is a member of the Lium Museum in Thailand, which is not envious of the European Museum of Art." "The season of long padding has already come, Bonga," he said.

Netizens are responding that "It will be so beautiful even if you wear long padding," "I have seen it passing, it is so beautiful," "Pretty goddess," and "I will warm to my ankles."

Meanwhile, Jeon Hye-bin married a two-year-old dentist in 2019, who appeared on KBS 2TV's "OK Photon".

Photo: Jeon Hye-bin Instagram