'Controversy over false explanation' Cho Min-ah "begone breath"

I am trying to make a controversy like trying to get back at the anger accumulated in the world, Cho said on the 29th. How valuable is it if you take off the crooked blades that unilaterally trawl Ellen Burstyn and make a constructive effort for yourself?Every moment is precious even if you live happily with your loved ones, constantly trying, and living a meaningful life for yourself.Cho Min-a appeared on SBS Plus entertainment program Love Dosa Season 2 which was broadcast on the 25th of last month, and talked about the rumors that he was caught up in the operation of bakery in 2015,At the time, he was criticized by netizens for blaming part-time students for the issues that he was pointed out by his mistake.Cho Min-ah said, I made my debut at the age of 11. My father did not do well in business, but there was a person who made money in the house.From then on, the problem was, What should I do next months rent? In the words of There was a big rumor around 2015 ~ 2018, Cho Min-a said, I ran a bakery atelier after a confectionery and baking certificate that I had been a hobby for nearly 10 years.It was my first business, so I lacked a lot of action. It was really hard.I put 500 won in the oven together to fix the heritage site, and I baked it with bread. It was written on my personal SNS, not me, but it was called I did it.There were more than 500 reports to the Department of Sanitation, and I explained that I was not, and I was angry, but no one listened. However, the netizens who encountered the explanation of Cho Min-ah responded that they were unbelievable lies.Cho Min-ah posted an article on his blog titled 2 am at the time of the bakery operation, titled Cho Min-ah Bakery, the space goddess of Ohryu-dong, and released the bread production process including Green Tea Dakuaz.My love Green Tea Takuaz! When I first baked the Takuaz, the whole dough was covered with the hot air, he wrote.In addition, a picture of a 500 won coin was attached to fix the heritage placed on the baking frame.At the time of the controversy over hygiene, Cho Min-ah said, I pressed it with a push stone and tried to raise the washed coin.It is too much to drive a photo that was tested by a hot wind as if it were a coin for sale. It creates controversy as if it is trying to pay back the anger accumulated in the world.How valuable is it if you take away the crooked blades that unilaterally rattle Ellen Burstyn and make a Constructive effort for yourself?Every moment is precious, even if you live happily with people you love constantly trying and living.Please live a meaningful life for yourself.

"I am trying to make a controversy like trying to get back at the anger accumulated in the world," Cho said on the 29th. "How valuable is it if you take off the crooked blades that unilaterally trawl Ellen Burstyn and make a constructive effort for yourself?"

"Every moment is precious even if you live happily with your loved ones, constantly trying, and living a meaningful life for yourself."

Cho Min-a appeared on SBS Plus entertainment program 'Love Dosa Season 2' which was broadcast on the 25th of last month, and talked about the rumors that he was caught up in the operation of bakery in 2015, At the time, he was criticized by netizens for blaming part-time students for the issues that he was pointed out by his mistake.

Cho Min-ah said, "I made my debut at the age of 11. My father did not do well in business, but there was a person who made money in the house. From then on, the problem was, "What should I do next month's rent?" "

In the words of "There was a big rumor around 2015 ~ 2018," Cho Min-a said, "I ran a bakery atelier after a confectionery and baking certificate that I had been a hobby for nearly 10 years. It was my first business, so I lacked a lot of action. It was really hard.”

"I put 500 won in the oven together to fix the heritage site, and I baked it with bread. It was written on my personal SNS, not me, but it was called 'I did it'. There were more than 500 reports to the Department of Sanitation, and I explained that I was not, and I was angry, but no one listened. "

However, the netizens who encountered the explanation of Cho Min-ah responded that they were "unbelievable lies".

Cho Min-ah posted an article on his blog titled 2 am at the time of the bakery operation, titled 'Cho Min-ah Bakery, the space goddess of Ohryu-dong', and released the bread production process including Green Tea Dakuaz.

“My love Green Tea Takuaz! When I first baked the Takuaz, the whole dough was covered with the hot air,” he wrote. In addition, a picture of a 500 won coin was attached to fix the heritage placed on the baking frame.

At the time of the controversy over hygiene, Cho Min-ah said, "I pressed it with a push stone and tried to raise the washed coin. It is too much to drive a photo that was tested by a hot wind as if it were a coin for sale. "

It creates controversy as if it is trying to pay back the anger accumulated in the world.

How valuable is it if you take away the crooked blades that unilaterally rattle Ellen Burstyn and make a Constructive effort for yourself?

Every moment is precious, even if you live happily with people you love constantly trying and living.

Please live a meaningful life for yourself.