"Body + Heart Weary" Lee Bo-mee, liquidation of life...Lee Wan returns to Korea

Lee Bo-mee, a professional golfer and wife of Actor Lee Wan, reported on her recent return to Korea after the season.On the 15th, Lee Bo-mee posted a lengthy post through his personal Instagram account.I finished the 2020-2021 season with the Itoen tournament, I decided not to participate in QT, he said.He said, I feel like I am tired of my body and mind, and I will try to reorganize my body and mind again so that I can play better in the competition that can come out next year.Especially, the coach who was a force next to him posted a picture with the message Thank you so much for being so good while you are in Japan. He also shared this picture on his SNS and said, Lets go carefully to Korea ~ I will come back next year!I said a greeting.Fans responded in various ways such as Wowatt is coming to Korea now, Welcome to Korea, I have a hard time and have a good time to reorganize, I would like Lee Wan when I go to Korea.Meanwhile, Lee Bo-mee marriages Kim Tae-hees younger brother Lee Wan in December 2019.Recently, she became a commentator for the Korea Womens Golf SBS in 2020 Tokyo Olympics.I finished the 2020-2021 season with the ItoenI decided not to participate in the QT.I have been thinking a lot and decided.Japan Tour has been playing a lot of matches every year for 10 yearsI feel like Im tired of my body and my mind.Youve been really supportive of meI was there now, and I could run hard.I really appreciate it.Now my Feeling is, um, very cool.I regret to put up with a little more and work hardOn the contrary, I did a lot of hard workI want to compliment Jessie.Im gonna re-establish my body and mindin a contest that could be held next yearIll try to make it better.Im gonna be able to concentrate on the gameIm telling you, Im going to need you to tell meThank you very much.And Im sorry I didnt see you often on the course, butI am so grateful to the fans who really supported me with all my heart.Well meet in a healthier shape next yearThank you so muchLee Bo-mee SNS

Lee Bo-mee, a professional golfer and wife of Actor Lee Wan, reported on her recent return to Korea after the season.

On the 15th, Lee Bo-mee posted a lengthy post through his personal Instagram account.

"I finished the 2020-2021 season with the Itoen tournament, I decided not to participate in QT," he said. He said, "I feel like I am tired of my body and mind, and I will try to reorganize my body and mind again so that I can play better in the competition that can come out next year."

Especially, the coach who was a force next to him posted a picture with the message "Thank you so much for being so good while you are in Japan." He also shared this picture on his SNS and said, "Let's go carefully to Korea ~ I will come back next year! "I said a greeting.

Fans responded in various ways such as "Wowatt is coming to Korea now", "Welcome to Korea", "I have a hard time and have a good time to reorganize", "I would like Lee Wan when I go to Korea".

Meanwhile, Lee Bo-mee marriages Kim Tae-hee's younger brother Lee Wan in December 2019. Recently, she became a commentator for the Korea Women's Golf SBS in 2020 'Tokyo Olympics'.

I finished the 2020-2021 season with the Itoen

I decided not to participate in the QT.

I have been thinking a lot and decided.

Japan Tour has been playing a lot of matches every year for 10 years

I feel like I'm tired of my body and my mind.

You've been really supportive of me

I was there now, and I could run hard.

I really appreciate it.

Now my Feeling is, um, very cool.

I regret to put up with a little more and work hard

On the contrary, I did a lot of hard work

I want to compliment Jessie.

I'm gonna re-establish my body and mind

in a contest that could be held next year

I'll try to make it better.

I'm gonna be able to concentrate on the game

I'm telling you, I'm going to need you to tell me

Thank you very much.

And I'm sorry I didn't see you often on the course, but

I am so grateful to the fans who really supported me with all my heart.

We'll meet in a healthier shape next year

Thank you so much

Lee Bo-mee SNS