All The Butlers' Kim Chang-ok "I am not a communication spirit, but apologetic, communication beginning"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 28th, Kim Chang-ok, a communication expert who conveys the meaning of true communication, was portrayed.Kim Chang-ok, a communication expert, appeared as master on the day. Kim Chang-ok confessed shockingly, I came down because I wanted to not lecture while working in Seoul. Lee Seung-gi said, Are you retiring?Kim Chang-ok replied seriously, It is a dream to retire. Then, There was a shock, he said. I will go home and tell you.Kim Chang-ok invited the members to his house, saying, Our garden is to open the window of mind toward nature and bring nature to the garden.Members looked around Kim Chang-oks house in earnest. Yang Se-hyeong asked, Why are there so many chairs?Kim Chang-ok said, The lecture is a matter of enlightenment. I thought (I prepared) that there was no comfortable chair for someone to sit in my mind.Kim Chang-ok told the house about many expensive items. If people are hungry, there is something that they misunderstand, he said. I think there is no object if emotions are hungry.At first, it was a shoe, he said. I felt bored and bought a variety of things, but I could not fill my emotional hunger because only the items went back.I recently learned how to fill my hungry emotions, Kim Chang-ok said. It means that time goes fast, he said. Brain feels fun when time goes fast.Brain, who has fun, is satisfied and stressful. He added, I realized that meeting people who go quickly is how to fill their emotional hunger. Kim Chang-ok revealed the occasion for Jeju Island: A middle school student who saw my lecture directly said, That person doesnt look happy.I was angry to hear that, she said.I realized that I was embarrassed because I was not angry, he said. It is not a problem that I did not have happiness, but it is a problem that I have been happy for a long time.Thats when a friend suggested a Jeju Island line, he confided.Kim Chang-ok said, People think that there is no problem with the soul if things go well. It is important to look back on themselves in the middle.Kim Dong-Hyun said, I think there is someone who can not communicate because of me.Lee Seung-gi was lucky to have someone who has difficulty communicating.I made my debut in 2004, he said. Some of the seniors who have seen me since my debut still treat me as a high school student.Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Soo-bin laughed at the joke, Li Sun-hees master and Kang Ho-dong senior.Im worried about having to hang up because of that, Lee Seung-gi said.Kim Chang-ok said, Love without courtesy is the most violent. The first gateway to human relations seems to be courtesy, not love.If you are a healthy person, you will be more polite, he said.Meanwhile, Kim Chang-ok said, I was not a communication spirit, but a non-communicative spirit. He said, My father is deaf.If you drink, you have a fight with your mother, and if you do not drink, the conversation is disconnected. My father was a scary person to me, so I wanted to leave my hometown of Jeju Island since I was a child.Kim Chang-ok mentioned the improvement in his relationship with his father. My father apologized for being sorry, he said. I realized that my father had no power when I saw his apology.Kim Chang-ok said, My father changed because of that phone call.He came to see me, he said. When I saw my fathers Model, Back View, I thought, My father became an old man. I wrote, When I saw someones Model, Back View, love started. The relationship has since improved, he said.Kim Chang-ok said, My father is in a critical situation now. I have communicated with my father a little bit, so it is difficult to send my father, but I think I can send him without difficulty.If I did not, it would have been difficult and difficult. He said, The first treatment to treat the pain is sorry, he said. There can be no apology-free communication.Kim Dong-Hyun has been left blindfolded as she confides in her relationship with her father.Kim Chang-ok comforted Kim Dong-Hyun, saying, When I love someone, I understand the love I received.The lecture has been a great comfort, Yang Se-hyeong responded.Kim Chang-ok expressed his feelings about his father. I understood my father only after I got older, he said. I will live well with my mother.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters.It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 28th, Kim Chang-ok, a communication expert who conveys the meaning of true communication, was portrayed.

Kim Chang-ok, a communication expert, appeared as master on the day. Kim Chang-ok confessed shockingly, "I came down because I wanted to not lecture while working in Seoul." Lee Seung-gi said, "Are you retiring? "Kim Chang-ok replied seriously, "It is a dream to retire." Then, "There was a shock," he said. "I will go home and tell you."

Kim Chang-ok invited the members to his house, saying, "Our garden is to open the window of mind toward nature and bring nature to the garden."

Members looked around Kim Chang-ok's house in earnest. Yang Se-hyeong asked, "Why are there so many chairs?" Kim Chang-ok said, "The lecture is a matter of enlightenment." "I thought (I prepared) that there was no comfortable chair for someone to sit in my mind."

Kim Chang-ok told the house about many expensive items. "If people are hungry, there is something that they misunderstand," he said. "I think there is no object if emotions are hungry." "At first, it was a shoe," he said. "I felt bored and bought a variety of things, but I could not fill my emotional hunger because only the items went back."

"I recently learned how to fill my hungry emotions," Kim Chang-ok said. "It means that time goes fast," he said. "Brain feels fun when time goes fast. Brain, who has fun, is satisfied and stressful. "He added," I realized that meeting people who go quickly is how to fill their emotional hunger. "

Kim Chang-ok revealed the occasion for Jeju Island: "A middle school student who saw my lecture directly said, 'That person doesn't look happy.' I was angry to hear that," she said. "I realized that I was embarrassed because I was not angry," he said. "It is not a problem that I did not have Happiness, but it is a problem that I have been happy for a long time." That's when a friend suggested a Jeju Island line," he confided.

Kim Chang-ok said, "People think that there is no problem with the soul if things go well. It is important to look back on themselves in the middle." Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I think there is someone who can not communicate because of me."

Lee Seung-gi was lucky to have "someone who has difficulty communicating." "I made my debut in 2004," he said. "Some of the seniors who have seen me since my debut still treat me as a high school student." Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Soo-bin laughed at the joke, "Li Sun-hee's master" and "Kang Ho-dong senior".

"I'm worried about having to hang up because of that," Lee Seung-gi said. Kim Chang-ok said, "Love without courtesy is the most violent." "The first gateway to human relations seems to be courtesy, not love." "If you are a healthy person, you will be more polite," he said.

Meanwhile, Kim Chang-ok said, "I was not a communication spirit, but a non-communicative spirit." He said, "My father is deaf. "If you drink, you have a fight with your mother, and if you do not drink, the conversation is disconnected." "My father was a scary person to me, so I wanted to leave my hometown of Jeju Island since I was a child."

Kim Chang-ok mentioned the improvement in his relationship with his father. "My father apologized for being sorry," he said. "I realized that my father had no power when I saw his apology." Kim Chang-ok said, "My father changed because of that phone call. "He came to see me," he said. "When I saw my father's Model, Back View, I thought," My father became an old man. "I wrote," When I saw someone's Model, Back View, love started. " The relationship has since improved," he said.

Kim Chang-ok said, "My father is in a critical situation now." "I have communicated with my father a little bit, so it is difficult to send my father, but I think I can send him without difficulty. "If I did not, it would have been difficult and difficult." He said, "The first treatment to treat the pain is sorry," he said. "There can be no apology-free communication."

Kim Dong-Hyun has been left blindfolded as she confides in her relationship with her father. Kim Chang-ok comforted Kim Dong-Hyun, saying, "When I love someone, I understand the love I received." "The lecture has been a great comfort," Yang Se-hyeong responded.

Kim Chang-ok expressed his feelings about his father. "I understood my father only after I got older," he said. "I will live well with my mother."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture