All The Butlers' Kim Chang-ok "I am not a communication spirit, but a dream of retirement"

Kim Chang-ok appeared as a master on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 28th and said, I came down because I wanted to work at Seoul and not lecture.When Lee Seung-gi was surprised that he was retiring, Kim Chang-ok seriously replied, Retirement is a dream.I had a shocking thing to do, but Ill go home and tell you about it, he said, prompting curiosity.When asked why Yang had many chairs while visiting Kim Chang-oks house, Kim Chang-ok invited the members to his home and said, I thought (I prepared) that there was no comfortable chair for someone to sit in my mind because the lecture was a reminder.When people are Feelings hungry, they are mistaken, he said, and if they are Feelings hungry, they think they dont have anything. At first, they were shoes.I felt bored and bought a variety of things, but I could not fill my emotional hunger because only items were returned. I recently learned how to fill in hungry emotions, he said. It means that time goes fast, and Brain feels fun when time goes fast.Brain, who has been having fun, is satisfied and stressful. He said, I realized that meeting people who go quickly is how to fill their emotional hunger.Regarding the occasion for Jeju Island, Kim Chang-ok said, A middle school student who saw my lecture directly said, That person does not look happy.I was angry when I heard that. I realized that I was embarrassed because I was not angry.It is not a problem that is not happy, but it is a problem that is old since it is happy. Thats when a friend suggested a Jeju Island route, he said.People think that if things go well, there is no problem with the soul, he said, adding that it is important to look back on themselves in the middle of the day.Lee Seung-gi said, There is a person who can not communicate. Some of the seniors who have made their debut in 2004 and have seen me since their debut still treat me as a high school student.I am worried about whether we should stop contacting them, Kim Chang-ok said. Love without courtesy is the most violent, he said. The first gateway to human relations seems to be courtesy, not love.If you are a healthy person, you will be more polite. I was a non-communicator, not a communicator, he began, and my father is deaf. When he drank, he quarreled with his mother, and if he didnt, the conversation was cut off.For me, my father was a scary person, so I wanted to leave my hometown of Jeju Island since I was a child. As a result of his improved relationship with his father, he said, I worked at Seoul and I was called to ask what dentist in Jeju Island could pay for my fathers implants and neurotherapy.But suddenly my father asked me to change the phone and said, Are you a fool? Its my father. Im sorry.I thought he was not Feelings this way, but he was Feelings weak, he said. That phone changed my father too.He came all the way to see me out.Looking at my fathers Model, Back View, I wrote, Love started when I saw someones Model, Back View, thinking, My father is an old man.The relationship has improved since then.My father is in critical condition, and I have been communicating with him a little bit, so it is difficult to send him away, but I think he can send him away without difficulty.The first treatment for pain is sorry, he said, and there can be no communication without apology.Kim Dong-Hyun, who had a red eye as he confided in his relationship with his father, said, When I love someone, I understand the love I received.In his last letter to his father, Kim Chang-ok said, I have been understanding that I have spent my fathers time for many families for a long time.I will take good care of my mother and live well. Photo SBS All The Butlers screen capture

Kim Chang-ok appeared as a master on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 28th and said, "I came down because I wanted to work at Seoul and not lecture."

When Lee Seung-gi was surprised that he was "retiring," Kim Chang-ok seriously replied, "Retirement is a dream."

“I had a shocking thing to do, but I’ll go home and tell you about it,” he said, prompting curiosity.

When asked why Yang had many chairs while visiting Kim Chang-ok's house, Kim Chang-ok invited the members to his home and said, "I thought (I prepared) that there was no comfortable chair for someone to sit in my mind because the lecture was a reminder."

“When people are Feelings hungry, they are mistaken,” he said, “and if they are Feelings hungry, they think they don’t have anything.” “At first, they were shoes. I felt bored and bought a variety of things, but I could not fill my emotional hunger because only items were returned. "

“I recently learned how to fill in hungry emotions,” he said. “It means that time goes fast, and Brain feels fun when time goes fast. Brain, who has been having fun, is satisfied and stressful.” He said, “I realized that meeting people who go quickly is how to fill their emotional hunger.”

Regarding the occasion for Jeju Island, Kim Chang-ok said, "A middle school student who saw my lecture directly said, 'That person does not look happy.' I was angry when I heard that. "I realized that I was embarrassed because I was not angry. It is not a problem that is not happy, but it is a problem that is old since it is happy. " “That’s when a friend suggested a Jeju Island route,” he said.

“People think that if things go well, there is no problem with the soul,” he said, adding that it is important to look back on themselves in the middle of the day.

Lee Seung-gi said, "There is a person who can not communicate." Some of the seniors who have made their debut in 2004 and have seen me since their debut still treat me as a high school student. “I am worried about whether we should stop contacting them,” Kim Chang-ok said. “Love without courtesy is the most violent,” he said. “The first gateway to human relations seems to be courtesy, not love. If you are a healthy person, you will be more polite. "

“I was a non-communicator, not a communicator,” he began, “and my father is deaf. When he drank, he quarreled with his mother, and if he didn’t, the conversation was cut off. For me, my father was a scary person, so I wanted to leave my hometown of Jeju Island since I was a child. "

As a result of his improved relationship with his father, he said, "I worked at Seoul and I was called to ask what dentist in Jeju Island could pay for my father's implants and neurotherapy. But suddenly my father asked me to change the phone and said, 'Are you a fool? It's my father. I'm sorry.' “I thought he was not Feelings this way, but he was Feelings weak,” he said. “That phone changed my father too. He came all the way to see me out. Looking at my father's Model, Back View, I wrote, 'Love started when I saw someone's Model, Back View', thinking, 'My father is an old man.' The relationship has improved since then.”

“My father is in critical condition, and I have been communicating with him a little bit, so it is difficult to send him away, but I think he can send him away without difficulty. “The first treatment for pain is sorry,” he said, “and there can be no communication without apology.”

Kim Dong-Hyun, who had a red eye as he confided in his relationship with his father, said, "When I love someone, I understand the love I received."

In his last letter to his father, Kim Chang-ok said, "I have been understanding that I have spent my father's time for many families for a long time. I will take good care of my mother and live well. "

Photo SBS All The Butlers' screen capture