Uhm Jung-hwa, a refund on Tidal Wave One Jeongdae's eldest Sister "Surrific and Happy Heart"

Singer Uhm Jung-hwa is on Tidal Wave.Uhm Jung-hwa wrote on October 14 in a personal Instagram account: Im in Busan. Im just surfing when I see the sea.I meet happily. The video shows Uhm Jung-hwa, who wears a hat and a mask, enjoying the sea atmosphere.Uhm Jung-hwa shows off her sunny smile and looks while she is still alive, creating a lovely atmosphere.The netizens who watched this responded that the goddess has come to the sea, Tidal Wave is now a holy water and I want to see the dance in the Sister sea.On the other hand, Uhm Jung-hwa has been active as a TVN On and Off MC, which last May.

Singer Uhm Jung-hwa is on Tidal Wave.

Uhm Jung-hwa wrote on October 14 in a personal Instagram account: "I'm in Busan. I'm just surfing when I see the sea. I meet happily. "

The video shows Uhm Jung-hwa, who wears a hat and a mask, enjoying the sea atmosphere.

Uhm Jung-hwa shows off her sunny smile and looks while she is still alive, creating a lovely atmosphere.

The netizens who watched this responded that "the goddess has come to the sea", "Tidal Wave is now a holy water" and "I want to see the dance in the Sister sea".

On the other hand, Uhm Jung-hwa has been active as a TVN 'On and Off' MC, which last May.