The Veil' Jung Moon-sung dies after confrontation with Yu Oh-seong "to meet in the same hell"

On MBCs Golden Earth Drama The Veil, which aired on the afternoon of the 8th, Jang Chun-woo (Jung Moon-sung), who rejected the proposal of Baek Mohammad Mosaddegh (Yu Oh-seong), was portrayed.Its not too late yet, said Back Mohammad Mosaddegh (Yu Oh-seong) after catching the NISs black agent Jang Chun-woo.Do not give up your life, but take my hand. But Jang Chun-woo said, Get your hand? If you stay in the dark for too long, you do not know who you are.I want to quit before I do not know who I am, he said, rejecting the offer of Back Mohammad Mosaddegh.When Jang Chun-woo rejected his proposal, Baek Mohammad Mosaddegh lamented his fate to lose his life, saying, Its not necessary.I will meet you in the same hell anyway.

On MBC's Golden Earth Drama "The Veil," which aired on the afternoon of the 8th, Jang Chun-woo (Jung Moon-sung), who rejected the proposal of Baek Mohammad Mosaddegh (Yu Oh-seong), was portrayed.

"It's not too late yet," said Back Mohammad Mosaddegh (Yu Oh-seong) after catching the NIS's black agent Jang Chun-woo. Do not give up your life, but take my hand. "

But Jang Chun-woo said, "Get your hand? If you stay in the dark for too long, you do not know who you are. I want to quit before I do not know who I am, "he said, rejecting the offer of Back Mohammad Mosaddegh.

When Jang Chun-woo rejected his proposal, Baek Mohammad Mosaddegh lamented his fate to lose his life, saying, "It's not necessary. I will meet you in the same hell anyway. "