Late Choi Jin-silson The best exchange we (Ziflatt) "I think Mom lives in another house"

Singer Ziflatt (real name The best exchange we) paid tribute to Mother late Actor Choi Jin-sil, who died.On October 2, the 13th anniversary of the late Choi Jin-sil, 6th episode of Channel IHQ Secret The Newsroom will be broadcast at 11 a.m. on the same day.Secret The Newsroom accompanied the bereaved family who visited the Cemetery of Choi Jin-sil on the day of Chuseok.The best exchange we, who is working as Mother Jung Ok-sook and Ziflatt of the deceased, repeatedly thanked the fans who found the deceased without forgetting after 13 years.In an exclusive interview with The Newsroom, her mother said, Our truth is that fans who love the camp are still managing it.I always have a heart for thank you, he said. Its hard to do this with a good deal of sincerity.If you go to heaven, I will deliver it well, he said, I still havent forgotten you, and Maybe these fans will never forget you.Ziflatt said, I think my mother lives in another house and I come to my mothers house. I always have a heart of thanks to the fans who come to me without forgetting.

Singer Ziflatt (real name The best exchange we) paid tribute to Mother late Actor Choi Jin-sil, who died.

On October 2, the 13th anniversary of the late Choi Jin-sil, 6th episode of Channel IHQ 'Secret The Newsroom' will be broadcast at 11 a.m. on the same day.

'Secret The Newsroom' accompanied the bereaved family who visited the Cemetery of Choi Jin-sil on the day of Chuseok. The best exchange we, who is working as Mother Jung Ok-sook and Ziflatt of the deceased, repeatedly thanked the fans who found the deceased without forgetting after 13 years.

In an exclusive interview with The Newsroom, her Mother said, "Our truth is That fans who love the camp are still managing it. “I always have a heart for Thank You,” he said. “It’s hard to do this with a good deal of sincerity.”

“If you go to heaven, I will deliver it well,” he said, “‘I still haven’t forgotten you,’” and “Maybe these fans will never forget you.”

Ziflatt said, "I think my Mother lives in another house and I come to my Mother's house." "I always have a heart of thanks to the fans who come to me without forgetting."