'Squid Game' scabbard parody...Yoo Jae-SukvsJeon So-min drama and drama (Running Man)

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 17th, the scene where Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan challenged to be scolded was broadcast.On this day, the production team called Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan as different places.At this time, a progress agent in the Squid Game appeared and suggested to the members to scab.The progress agent said, I will give my ticket and 10,000 won every time the teacher wins with me. On the contrary, if I win, I will take my teacher ticket.If one of them is taken away from the ticket, the game ends. Haha said, I looked at it and thought, If I were me, I would have won at least 1 million won.Yoo Jae-Suk also expressed confidence that the scab is the main event, but was defeated from the first edition.The progressor said, Every time you lose a ticket, you can get Maangchi. Maangchi hit the head of Yoo Jae-Suk.On the other hand, Jeon So-min scored two consecutive wins, and Squid can not play a game.Photo = SBS broadcast screen

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 17th, the scene where Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan challenged to be scolded was broadcast.

On this day, the production team called Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan as different places. At this time, a progress agent in the 'Squid Game' appeared and suggested to the members to scab.

The progress agent said, "I will give my ticket and 10,000 won every time the teacher wins with me. On the contrary, if I win, I will take my teacher ticket. If one of them is taken away from the ticket, the Game ends. "

Haha said, "I looked at it and thought, 'If I were me, I would have won at least 1 million won.'"

Yoo Jae-Suk also expressed confidence that the scab is the main event, but was defeated from the first edition. The progressor said, "Every time you lose a ticket, you can get Maangchi." Maangchi hit the head of Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the other hand, Jeon So-min scored two consecutive wins, and "Squid can not play a Game."

Photo = SBS broadcast screen