Son Bo-seung "Two weeks to lose 10kg at the end of the Kyeong-shil Lee, no one knows" (National singer)

Son Bo-seung challenged National singer tomorrow after dieting on the advice of mother Kyeong-shil Lee.In the TV Chosun Tomorrow is a National singer, which was broadcast on October 14, actor Son Bo-seung appeared as a participant in the workplace and set the stage.I want to be a supporting actor in drama, but I want to be a leading actor on stage, said Seungeun, the son of six-year-old actor and comedian Kyeong-shil Lee.Shin Bong-sun, who recognized Son Bo-seung as the son of Kyeong-shil Lee, asked, Do you know that Kyeong-shil Lee is coming here?I was told to lose some weight to get out, so I lost 10kg in a hurry for two weeks, and no one knew, said Seungeun.Boom said, I think Im losing weight than the penthouse, but he said, Its better than that, and he was furious about it.He received All Hearts for his Reversal Story singing voice as a To You Know My Pain. After the stage, Lee Seok-hoon said, I kept doubting.I suspected that my ears were right, which I thought were doing well and good, but I personally like the sound of the wick remaining even if I go to high and low sounds.
Son Bo-seung challenged National singer tomorrow after dieting on the advice of mother Kyeong-shil Lee.In the TV Chosun Tomorrow is a National singer, which was broadcast on October 14, actor Son Bo-seung appeared as a participant in the workplace and set the stage.I want to be a supporting actor in drama, but I want to be a leading actor on stage, said Seungeun, the son of six-year-old actor and comedian Kyeong-shil Lee.Shin Bong-sun, who recognized Son Bo-seung as the son of Kyeong-shil Lee, asked, Do you know that Kyeong-shil Lee is coming here?I was told to lose some weight to get out, so I lost 10kg in a hurry for two weeks, and no one knew, said Seungeun.Boom said, I think Im losing weight than the penthouse, but he said, Its better than that, and he was furious about it.He received All Hearts for his Reversal Story singing voice as a To You Know My Pain. After the stage, Lee Seok-hoon said, I kept doubting.I suspected that my ears were right, which I thought were doing well and good, but I personally like the sound of the wick remaining even if I go to high and low sounds.

Son Bo-seung challenged 'National singer tomorrow' after dieting on the advice of mother Kyeong-shil Lee.

In the TV Chosun Tomorrow is a National singer, which was broadcast on October 14, actor Son Bo-seung appeared as a participant in the workplace and set the stage.

“I want to be a supporting actor in drama, but I want to be a leading actor on stage,” said Seungeun, the son of six-year-old actor and comedian Kyeong-shil Lee.

Shin Bong-sun, who recognized Son Bo-seung as the son of Kyeong-shil Lee, asked, "Do you know that Kyeong-shil Lee is coming here?"

“I was told to lose some weight to get out, so I lost 10kg in a hurry for two weeks, and no one knew,” said Seungeun. Boom said, “I think I’m losing weight than the penthouse,” but he said, “It’s better than that,” and he was furious about it.

He received All Hearts for his Reversal story singing voice as a “To You Know My Pain.” After the stage, Lee Seok-hoon said, “I kept doubting. I suspected that my ears were right, which I thought were doing well and good, but I personally like the sound of the wick remaining even if I go to high and low sounds.