Shin Ae-ra, lean on the shoulder of a male Actor, cute V...Cha In-pyo close your eyes for a while

Actors Shin Ae-ra and Park Ho-sans affectionate appearance was revealed.Park Ho-san posted a picture and a picture on his 26th instagram saying I am enjoying shooting with my respectful Shin Ae-ra.The photo shows Park Ho-san and Shin Ae-ra, who are shooting the movie together. Park Ho-san took a picture of this moment with delight in breathing with Shin Ae-ra.Shin Ae-ra is enjoying herself by leaning against Park Ho-sans shoulder and making V with her fingers. Especially, Shin Ae-ra said in Park Ho-sans post, I am.Thanks to that, I am grateful for the shooting. On the other hand, Shin Ae is married to Actor Cha In-pyo and has one male and two female.

Actors Shin Ae-ra and Park Ho-san's affectionate appearance was revealed.

Park Ho-san posted a picture and a picture on his 26th instagram saying "I am enjoying shooting with my respectful Shin Ae-ra."

The photo shows Park Ho-san and Shin Ae-ra, who are shooting the movie together. Park Ho-san took a picture of this moment with delight in breathing with Shin Ae-ra.

Shin Ae-ra is enjoying herself by leaning against Park Ho-san's shoulder and making V with her fingers. Especially, Shin Ae-ra said in Park Ho-san's post, "I am. Thanks to that, I am grateful for the shooting. "

On the other hand, Shin Ae is married to Actor Cha In-pyo and has one male and two female.