"Gong Yoo, Gangdong One is a Sadon relationship"...Entertainment industry reversal star family TOP8

Seoul) = The entertainment industrys anti-star family has been unveiled.In the KBS 2TV entertainment program Year-round live broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, everyone was surprised by the release of the TOP8 chart of the entertainment industry reversal star family.It was released from the eighth place. Singer Jung-wan and Bi-Tobi Yook Sungjae. Yuk was reported to have one Okcheon Yuk.My parents informed me, Seongjae should call him Ajae (Uncle).We did not look like something, he said in a broadcast with Yook Sungjae.Yook Sungjae also said, My mother kept looking at me and I thought it looked a little like it.Actor Park Sung-woong was mentioned in seventh place. Actor Kim Ui-sung and his family caused curiosity.The two, who have only three movies together, are loved by Actor, who is flowing with vile DNA. They were brothers in six villages.Lee Hye-jae and other cast members were surprised, saying, Its not that far away.Fifth place was Actor Lee Jang-woo and Singer Hwanhee.In the past, Lee Jang-woo said, My cousin made his debut in the sixth grade, and said Fly to the Sky Hwanhee was his cousin.Four years later, Lee Jang-woo made his debut as an Actor, especially appearing and acting in Hwanhees solo album music video.Fourth place was Choi Myeong-Gil and Kwon Yul, who were identified as aunts and nieces; Kwon Yul informed them that she was the mothers brother.Im very happy to have an aunt, but Ive been hiding this for eight years because I can put my aunt down, and I wanted to see it as far as I could hit it, he said.Choi Myeong-Gil said in a broadcast, I talk more about my attitude as an actor than acting, I do well.Kwon Yul expressed his gratitude, saying, The aunt who had the greatest impact on Actors dream.The third-ranked character was Actor Park Won-sook and Park So-dam. It turned out that the sixth-country relationship was between Park Won-sook and her cousins Granddaughter.Park said, I fell a lot in the audition, but I was able to continue to challenge because I gave a lot of courage.Second place was Actor Chasira and Chae Kook Hee sisters, who had been working as musical actors by putting One in musical works secretly in their family.She had appeared in historical dramas with her sister, and her fathers dream was known to have been Actor, proving her unique DNA.The long-awaited first place was Actor Gong Yoo and Gangdong One, and the cast members who watched the video were surprised, saying, Is it real, Ive never heard it before?The relationship between the two was revealed to be a relationship. The grandfather of two actors who were childhood.He added to the surprise that his grandfathers married (two Actors) parents brothers and sisters to each other.There was also another anti-war star family of Gong Yoo: Gong Hyo-jin.The reason why they do not have a romance rumor is because they are between Granddaughter and Granddaughter.
Seoul) = The entertainment industrys anti-star family has been unveiled.In the KBS 2TV entertainment program Year-round live broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, everyone was surprised by the release of the TOP8 chart of the entertainment industry reversal star family.It was released from the eighth place. Singer Jung-wan and Bi-Tobi Yook Sungjae. Yuk was reported to have one Okcheon Yuk.My parents informed me, Seongjae should call him Ajae (Uncle).We did not look like something, he said in a broadcast with Yook Sungjae.Yook Sungjae also said, My mother kept looking at me and I thought it looked a little like it.Actor Park Sung-woong was mentioned in seventh place. Actor Kim Ui-sung and his family caused curiosity.The two, who have only three movies together, are loved by Actor, who is flowing with vile DNA. They were brothers in six villages.Lee Hye-jae and other cast members were surprised, saying, Its not that far away.Fifth place was Actor Lee Jang-woo and Singer Hwanhee.In the past, Lee Jang-woo said, My cousin made his debut in the sixth grade, and said Fly to the Sky Hwanhee was his cousin.Four years later, Lee Jang-woo made his debut as an Actor, especially appearing and acting in Hwanhees solo album music video.Fourth place was Choi Myeong-Gil and Kwon Yul, who were identified as aunts and nieces; Kwon Yul informed them that she was the mothers brother.Im very happy to have an aunt, but Ive been hiding this for eight years because I can put my aunt down, and I wanted to see it as far as I could hit it, he said.Choi Myeong-Gil said in a broadcast, I talk more about my attitude as an actor than acting, I do well.Kwon Yul expressed his gratitude, saying, The aunt who had the greatest impact on Actors dream.The third-ranked character was Actor Park Won-sook and Park So-dam. It turned out that the sixth-country relationship was between Park Won-sook and her cousins Granddaughter.Park said, I fell a lot in the audition, but I was able to continue to challenge because I gave a lot of courage.Second place was Actor Chasira and Chae Kook Hee sisters, who had been working as musical actors by putting One in musical works secretly in their family.She had appeared in historical dramas with her sister, and her fathers dream was known to have been Actor, proving her unique DNA.The long-awaited first place was Actor Gong Yoo and Gangdong One, and the cast members who watched the video were surprised, saying, Is it real, Ive never heard it before?The relationship between the two was revealed to be a relationship. The grandfather of two actors who were childhood.He added to the surprise that his grandfathers married (two Actors) parents brothers and sisters to each other.There was also another anti-war star family of Gong Yoo: Gong Hyo-jin.The reason why they do not have a romance rumor is because they are between Granddaughter and Granddaughter.

Seoul) = The entertainment industry's anti-star family has been unveiled.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program Year-round live' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, everyOne was surprised by the release of the TOP8 chart of the entertainment industry reversal star family.

It was released from the eighth place. Singer Jung-wan and Bi-Tobi Yook Sungjae. Yuk was reported to have One Okcheon Yuk. My parents informed me, "Seongjae should call him Ajae (Uncle)." "We did not look like something," he said in a broadcast with Yook Sungjae. Yook Sungjae also said, "My mother kept looking at me and I thought it looked a little like it."

Actor Park Sung-woong was mentiOned in seventh place. Actor Kim Ui-sung and his family caused curiosity. The two, who have only three movies together, are loved by Actor, who is flowing with "vile DNA." They were brothers in six villages. Lee Hye-jae and other cast members were surprised, saying, "It's not that far away."

Fifth place was Actor Lee Jang-woo and Singer Hwanhee. In the past, Lee Jang-woo said, "My cousin made his debut in the sixth grade," and said Fly to the Sky Hwanhee was his cousin. Four years later, Lee Jang-woo made his debut as an Actor, especially appearing and acting in Hwanhee's solo album music video.

Fourth place was Choi Myeong-Gil and Kwon Yul, who were identified as aunts and nieces; Kwon Yul informed them that she was "the mother's brother". "I'm very happy to have an aunt, but I've been hiding this for eight years because I can put my aunt down, and I wanted to see it as far as I could hit it," he said. Choi Myeong-Gil said in a broadcast, "I talk more about my attitude as an Actor than acting, I do well." Kwon Yul expressed his gratitude, saying, "The aunt who had the greatest impact on Actor's dream."

The third-ranked character was Actor Park Won-sook and Park So-dam. It turned out that the sixth-country relationship was between Park Won-sook and her cousin's Granddaughter. Park said, "I fell a lot in the audition, but I was able to continue to challenge because I gave a lot of courage."

Second place was Actor Chasira and Chae Kook Hee sisters, who had been working as musical Actors by putting One in musical works secretly in their family. She had appeared in historical dramas with her sister, and her father’s dream was known to have been Actor, proving her unique DNA.

The long-awaited first place was Actor Gong Yoo and Gangdong One, and the cast members who watched the video were surprised, saying, "Is it real, I've never heard it before?" The relationship between the two was revealed to be a relationship. The grandfather of two Actors who were childhood. He added to the surprise that his grandfathers married (two Actor's) parents' brothers and sisters to each other.

There was also another anti-war star family of Gong Yoo: Gong Hyo-jin. The reason why they do not have a Romance rumor is because they are between Granddaughter and Granddaughter.