"Real estate Master" park jong-bok "Getting 40 billion from home and land...Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Jong-suk and So Ji-sub have gone through my hands" (All The Butlers')

The Midas Hand of the Real Estate System appeared on All The Butlers.The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers was featured on the Crisis Escape Number 3 feature, and 40 billion asset and real estate consultant Real Estate Midas hand park jong-bok appeared as master.The production team introduced the master as the master who will tell you how to become Landlord with 100 million. The members looked suspicious.Even Yang Se-hyeong pointed out that he was a 100 percent fraud.Master Park jong-bok, who appeared, introduced himself as a Real Estate Consultant and said, I have so far called 6 trillion won of customers assets.I earned more than 40 billion won except for my house and land. The members said, What if the children fight with their dads building? Master Park said, I saw a lot of fights between my children when I did this.I did a little pre-gift because it was not like South Korea. When the production team explained to Master Park jong-bok that he was also a part of the purchase of the building of Seo Jang-hoon, the entertainment industry representative Landlord, the master of Bokjongbok said, Seo Jang-hoon, Lee Seung-chul, Lee Si-young, Lee Jong-suk and So Ji-sub are those who have gone through my hands.At first, the members who could not get suspicious eyes changed their posture in an instant and greeted the master at 90 degrees.I have to think that 70% of my income should be saved, Park said. Consumption should be in the fountain.If you spend everything you spend and save the remaining money, you will not collect money. The higher the proportion of savings, the faster the free old age comes.I lived in a house with 1.5 floors, a deposit of 2 million won, and a monthly rent of 70,000 won.I have to take it to make my body uncomfortable to collect money. He also said, I have set the Internet banking transfer limit at 10 million. When I have to transfer more than 10 million won, I go to the bank. I do not want to be uncomfortable.I have to feel uncomfortable and money is gathered. Asked by the members whether they could become Landlord with 100 million, Park said, It is enough.We have prepared two real-life metropolitan areas that can live at 100 million, he said. We have to choose the sale as good to sell and good to sell.We should choose to be more substantial than the outside. He also emphasized the importance of accessibility and floating population and explained the specific ways to choose buildings.

'The Midas Hand of the Real estate System' appeared on All The Butlers'.

The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' was featured on the 'Crisis Escape Number 3' feature, and 40 billion asset and Real estate consultant 'Real estate Midas' hand 'park jong-bok appeared as master.

The production team introduced the master as "the master who will tell you how to become Landlord with 100 million." The members looked suspicious. Even Yang Se-hyeong pointed out that he was a 100 percent fraud. Master park jong-bok, who appeared, introduced himself as a 'Real estate Consultant' and said, "I have so far called 6 trillion won of customers' assets. I earned more than 40 billion won except for my house and land. "

The members said, "What if the children fight with their dad's building?" Master Park said, "I saw a lot of fights between my children when I did this. I did a little pre-gift because it was not like South Korea. "

When the production team explained to Master park jong-bok that he was also a part of the purchase of the building of Seo Jang-hoon, the entertainment industry representative Landlord, the master of Bokjongbok said, "Seo Jang-hoon, Lee Seung-chul, Lee Si-young, Lee Jong-suk and So Ji-sub are those who have gone through my hands." At first, the members who could not get suspicious eyes changed their posture in an instant and greeted the master at 90 degrees.

"I have to think that 70% of my income should be saved," Park said. "Consumption should be in the fountain." "If you spend everything you spend and save the remaining money, you will not collect money. The higher the proportion of savings, the faster the free old age comes. I lived in a house with 1.5 floors, a deposit of 2 million won, and a monthly rent of 70,000 won. I have to take it to make my body uncomfortable to collect money. "

He also said, "I have set the Internet banking transfer limit at 10 million. When I have to transfer more than 10 million won, I go to the bank." "I do not want to be uncomfortable. I have to feel uncomfortable and money is gathered. "

Asked by the members whether they could become Landlord with 100 million, Park said, "It is enough." "We have prepared two real-life metropolitan areas that can live at 100 million," he said. "We have to choose the sale as good to sell and good to sell. We should choose to be more substantial than the outside. "He also emphasized the importance of accessibility and floating population and explained the specific ways to choose buildings.