Park Gyuri "cerebral hemorrhage...come to Melencolia I. Corona 19" Confessions (ask anything)

Singer Park Gyuri caught the eye by conveying the recent situation caused by Corona 19.Park Gyuri appeared on KBS1 Ask Anything, which aired at 10 a.m. on the 15th.On this day, Ask Anything, the theme was Weed Corona, Better Life Together.Park Gyuri, who appeared as a guest, said, Since the stage is gone with Corona 19, I came to Melencolia I at some point, saying, What am I doing?Park Gyuri, in particular, spoke of the audiences curiosity with a careful question, I have a high school child and I have to worry about whether I should not be vaccinated against a teenager and a pregnant woman. I heard that the vaccine effect would decrease after six months, but I should get a booster shot.Park Gyuri, who revealed the story of cerebral hemorrhage, said, Its okay now, but Im really careful after Corona 19 comes.I wonder what the precautions for the underlying illness are, he said.Park Gyuri said, I have been throwing machines because it is too difficult these days to use smart devices such as win-win subsidies and vaccine reservations.The elders seem to be really harder, and even if they ask their children, they say that they can not do well because of personal information leakage. Meanwhile, Park Gyuri will continue to meet the public through active activities.KBS1 Ask Anything Capture

Singer Park Gyuri caught the eye by conveying the recent situation caused by Corona 19.

Park Gyuri appeared on KBS1 Ask Anything, which aired at 10 a.m. on the 15th.

On this day, Ask Anything, the theme was Weed Corona, Better Life Together. Park Gyuri, who appeared as a guest, said, "Since the stage is gone with Corona 19, I came to Melencolia I at some point, saying, 'What am I doing?'

Park Gyuri, in particular, spoke of the audience’s curiosity with a careful question, “I have a high school child and I have to worry about whether I should not be vaccinated against a teenager and a pregnant woman.” “I heard that the vaccine effect would decrease after six months, but I should get a booster shot.”

Park Gyuri, who revealed the story of cerebral hemorrhage, said, "It's okay now, but I'm really careful after Corona 19 comes. I wonder what the precautions for the underlying illness are, "he said.

Park Gyuri said, "I have been throwing machines because it is too difficult these days to use smart devices such as win-win subsidies and vaccine reservations. The elders seem to be really harder, and even if they ask their children, they say that they can not do well because of personal information leakage. "

Meanwhile, Park Gyuri will continue to meet the public through active activities.

KBS1 'Ask Anything' Capture