Nam Bo-ra, brother Death 13 Brother and Sister K- eldest daughter grievance "I feel guilty when I rest" (Gold Counselor)

Actor Nam Bo-ra is showing enthusiasm for various fields such as acting and business, raising expectations for future moves.Nam Bo-ra drew attention by expressing his will as a businessman and grievances during his activities as an actor at Channel A Oh Euns Gold Counseling Center, which aired on the 29th.On this day, Nam Bo-ra said, I am too anxious and I can not rest when I do not work. He expressed his responsibility and grievance as 13 Brother and Sister K-elder.In addition, when I did not work on my work, I was surprised to see that I was doing various productive activities such as making handmade soup, obtaining cooking certificates, and making soap.In Nam Bo-ras words, Oh Eun Young Doctorate mentioned the Shudby Complex, which has an obsession with productive activities.In fact, Nam Bo-ra made his debut as an actor after appearing in the documentary program, received explosive attention from the public, and was unintentionally suffering from evil, which caused him to feel sad because he had a hard time.However, Nam Bo-ra is proud to say that he has opened an online store to become a CEO who has dreamed of acting as well as acting.In the future, there is a growing interest in what success Nam Bo-ra will achieve as an actor as well as as a businessman.Nam Bo-ra, on the other hand, made his debut with KBS sitcom Look Back with a Smiling Face in 2006, and has been active in Sunny, Don Krai Mami, Suspect, Glorys Jaein, The Sun with the Sun, My Heart Shiny, Mugunghwa Flowers and Cruiagold counseling center

Actor Nam Bo-ra is showing enthusiasm for various fields such as acting and business, raising expectations for future moves.

Nam Bo-ra drew attention by expressing his will as a businessman and grievances during his activities as an Actor at Channel A Oh Eun's Gold Counseling Center, which aired on the 29th.

On this day, Nam Bo-ra said, "I am too anxious and I can not rest when I do not work." He expressed his responsibility and grievance as 13 Brother and Sister K-elder. In addition, when I did not work on my work, I was surprised to see that I was doing various productive activities such as making handmade soup, obtaining cooking certificates, and making soap.

In Nam Bo-ra's words, Oh Eun Young Doctorate mentioned the 'Shudby Complex', which has an obsession with productive activities. In fact, Nam Bo-ra made his debut as an Actor after appearing in the documentary program, received explosive attention from the public, and was unintentionally suffering from evil, which caused him to feel sad because he had a hard time.

However, Nam Bo-ra is proud to say that he has opened an online store to become a CEO who has dreamed of acting as well as acting. In the future, there is a growing interest in what success Nam Bo-ra will achieve as an Actor as well as as a businessman.

Nam Bo-ra, on the other hand, made his debut with KBS sitcom 'Look Back with a Smiling Face' in 2006, and has been active in 'Sunny', 'Don Krai Mami', 'Suspect', 'Glory's Jaein', 'The Sun with the Sun', 'My Heart Shiny', 'Mugunghwa Flowers' and 'Cruia'

gold counseling center