'Myname' Han So Hee "10kg bulkup, Choco pie...including province"

On the afternoon of the 8th, Netflix original Myname open talk event invited to the 26th Busan International Film Festival at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan.Han So Hee, Hee-soon Park, Kim Sang-ho, An-hyeon, Lee Hak-joo, Jang Ryul, Kim Jin-min and Kim Bada were together at the event.My Name is a Greene Netflix series of cold truths and revenge facing Ji-woo (Han So Hee Boone), who went into the organization to find the killer who killed his father, after infiltrating the police under a new name.Director Kim Jin-min of Human Class directed the film.Han So Hee played Ji-woo, who became undercover for revenge; Han So Hee said: At first, the pressure was great.I had a sense of responsibility to drag the drama from the beginning, and I had to do action, so I worked hard. Han So Hee said that he bulked up 10kg with a muscle for his work, saying, Hee-soon Park said I had 10kg with a muscle, including a provider.I like Choco Pie, so I like the provider.  As the amount of exercise increased, the amount of food was increased. I ate well and exercised and I got 10kg. Meanwhile, the 26th Busan International Film Festival will be held in Busan until the 15th.The opening film of the festival is The Country of Happiness directed by Lim Sang-soo and the closing film is The Mae-bang directed by Lung Rokman. This year, 223 films from 70 countries will be screened.

On the afternoon of the 8th, Netflix original 'Myname' open talk Event invited to the 26th Busan International Film Festival at the Udong Film Hall in Haeundae-gu, Busan. Han So Hee, Hee-soon Park, Kim Sang-ho, An-hyeon, Lee Hak-joo, Jang Ryul, Kim Jin-min and Kim Bada were together at the Event.

"My Name" is a Greene Netflix series of cold truths and revenge facing Ji-woo (Han So Hee Boone), who went into the organization to find the killer who killed his father, after infiltrating the police under a new name. Director Kim Jin-min of "Human Class" directed the film.

Han So Hee played Ji-woo, who became undercover for revenge; Han So Hee said: "At first, the pressure was great. I had a sense of responsibility to drag the drama from the beginning, and I had to do action, so I worked hard. " Han So Hee said that he bulked up 10kg with a muscle for his work, saying, "Hee-soon Park said I had 10kg with a muscle, including a provider. I like Choco pie, so I like the provider. "" As the amount of exercise increased, the amount of food was increased. I ate well and exercised and I got 10kg. "

Meanwhile, the 26th Busan International Film Festival will be held in Busan until the 15th. The opening film of the festival is "The Country of Happiness" directed by Lim Sang-soo and the closing film is "The Mae-bang" directed by Lung Rokman. This year, 223 films from 70 countries will be screened.