Lizzy, from After School, Drunk driving traffic accident Fined...Tears went through

Lizzy, from Group After School, was given the Judgment for Finned in a Drunk driving car accident.The JudgmentTrial was held on the morning of the 28th on Lizzy, who was indicted on charges of violating laws on the aggravated punishment of specific crimes (dangerous driving injuries) by the Seoul Central District Courts Criminal 21 single-handed (chief judge Yang So-eun).The court said, I am drunk and driving in a difficult state to drive normally. I have a traffic accident that causes Victims to be injured and the blood alcohol level is high, so I need punishment. However, Lizzy is reflecting on the first crime, The Judgment was made.Lizzy is accused of driving into a dead drunkenness near Cheongdam-dong, Seoul Gangnam-gu, at about 10:12 pm on May 18, and then hitting a leading Taxi.The accident itself was mild, but Lizzys blood alcohol level was at the license cancellation level.The agency apologized for clear mistake, but Lizzy said in an interview in the past, I hate Drunk driving the most.Potential killers, recounted the intense criticism, pointing out that it was my own romance (if I do it, romance, if I do it), andLizzy apologized on the 14th live broadcast of SNS, but My life is actually over.Taxi article was not hurt much, but the article went out. In the earlier resolution Trial, prosecutors asked Lizzy to serve a year in prison.Lizzy said, I am sincerely sorry for the innocent citizen. The lawyer also appealed to the lawyer, saying, I am reflecting on the social controversy and I made my best efforts to report it directly after recognizing the mistake, apologize and agree with Victims.

Lizzy, from Group After School, was given The Judgment for Finned in a Drunk driving car accident.

The Judgment Trial was held on the morning of the 28th on Lizzy, who was indicted on charges of violating laws on the aggravated punishment of specific crimes (dangerous driving injuries) by the Seoul Central District Court's Criminal 21 single-handed (chief judge Yang So-eun).

The court said, "I am drunk and driving in a difficult state to drive normally. I have a traffic accident that causes Victims to be injured and the blood alcohol level is high, so I need punishment." However, Lizzy is reflecting on the first crime, The Judgment was made.

Lizzy is accused of driving into a dead drunkenness near Cheongdam-dong, Seoul Gangnam-gu, at about 10:12 pm on May 18, and then hitting a leading Taxi. The accident itself was mild, but Lizzy's blood alcohol level was at the license cancellation level.

The agency apologized for "clear mistake," but Lizzy said in an interview in the past, "I hate Drunk driving the most. Potential killers, "recounted the intense criticism, pointing out that it was" my own romance (if I do it, romance, if I do it), "and"

Lizzy apologized on the 14th live broadcast of SNS, but "My life is actually over. Taxi article was not hurt much, but the article went out. "

In the earlier resolution Trial, prosecutors asked Lizzy to serve a year in prison.

Lizzy said, "I am sincerely sorry for the innocent citizen." The lawyer also appealed to the lawyer, saying, "I am reflecting on the social controversy and I made my best efforts to report it directly after recognizing the mistake, apologize and agree with Victims."