Lim Na-young 'with a letter of recommendation from ambassadors for public relations'

Lim Na-young, a native of I.O.I, attended the ceremony of Mauna Kea Police Station Public Relations Ambassador held at the Mauna Kea Police Station in Chungnam on the afternoon of the 26th.Singer and actor Lim Na-young said, I am really happy and honored to be able to participate in a good opportunity together.I will do my best to make an honest society in a safe society in the future. Meanwhile, Lim Na-young is about to broadcast the web drama The Puffy Broadcasting Accident, which starred in the lead role, and is currently meeting audiences as Kim Eun-joo in the jukebox musical I Loved You, which is a collection of many famous songs by the late Kim Hyun-sik.

Lim Na-young, a native of I.O.I, attended the ceremony of 'Mauna Kea Police Station Public Relations Ambassador' held at the Mauna Kea Police Station in Chungnam on the afternoon of the 26th.

Singer and actor Lim Na-young said, "I am really happy and honored to be able to participate in a good opportunity together. I will do my best to make an honest society in a safe society in the future. "

Meanwhile, Lim Na-young is about to broadcast the web drama 'The Puffy Broadcasting Accident', which starred in the lead role, and is currently meeting audiences as Kim Eun-joo in the jukebox musical 'I Loved You', which is a collection of many famous songs by the late Kim Hyun-sik.